I found that cheating wh*re out haha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"**** slittin her throat, cut this b1tch's head off!"

Comment

No point to get revenge man. Shes not gonna care what you do unless you do something extreme like blow up her car or get her fired and that would be stupid. If she cheated on you she obviously doesnt care that much. And if you mess up the stuff with the "secret" guys she's got she'll just get more so don't bother. If you show her you could care less and all that then that'll hurt her the most because she's obviously used to having people fall at her feet. She'll regret it. Trust me.

Even tho you don't know me haha

Comment

"I ain't a killa but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joyyy next ta gettin pu$$y."

-tupac

Comment

Get revenge. Do what you can to make her cry and contemplate suicide,ruin her life completely if you can. People like her deserve the worst, treat her accordingly. NO MERCY.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            She acted like a lying slut.
            Not a whore. Whores get paid. :boobies:
            You obviously missed this post...

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
            I just got off the phone to her.

Told her what I knew, and she denied it, until I told her how I knew.

Then she went into defence mode and made me out to be the bad guy for abusing her privacy. I just told her that she's pathetic and that none of this would have happened if she didn't lie nor cheat behind my back.

She said she still loved me and wanted to drive over tonight to talk things through, but I told her I have nothing to say. I don't love her anymore anyway, but it hurts to know that a year of our relationship was based on a lie.

Other than that, I told her to drop the ipad, kindle, books, and jewellery that I bought her at my friends charity shop or I'd post some naughty pictures I have of her to all of her facebook friends.

As soon as I've found out she's dropped that stuff off, I'm done with her for good.
            Girl has a half dozen guys adorning her with ipad's, jewlery and all sorts of great stuff while playing them all like a fiddle lulz. She has the greed of a whore and the guile of a jackal. TS better just hope she doesn't have the blood of a HIV carrier or the peek-a-boo genitals of a herpes patient because you know how whores be, infested with disease.

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
            ^^^^THIS^^^^^

^^^^Female version of the Male quote above^^^^

Also notice how it required 4x the amount of words to say the same thing. Women smh.
            Last edited by Mikhnienko; 09-05-2012, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              "**** slittin her throat, cut this b1tch's head off!"
              wait what if there is an explanation for this

Comment

I don't think I've had as many missed calls in my life haha. I'm not even reading her txt's either, just deleting them straight away.

I've arranged to go around a certain girls house tomorrow night (met her at the weekend) to get takeaway and watch a movie. Probably will end up sleeping with her again as well. Definitely not GF material but you've got to have fun right.

Knowing the truth is like a weight off my back. Last night I was laughing at how good I feel. As people have said, the best revenge is being happy and moving on to better things. The ex is welcome to her ugly, pot-marked face, neighbour.
                And he's welcome to her. I'm better than both. Good looking, good degree, good personality, and starting a good job soon as well. Gonna do it big!
                Last edited by BetterCallSaul; 09-05-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I don't think I've had as many missed calls in my life haha. I'm not even reading her txt's either, just deleting them straight away.

I've arranged to go around a certain girls house tomorrow night (met her at the weekend) to get takeaway and watch a movie. Probably will end up sleeping with her again as well. Definitely not GF material but you've got to have fun right.

Knowing the truth is like a weight off my back. Last night I was laughing at how good I feel. As people have said, the best revenge is being happy and moving on to better things. The ex is welcome to her ugly, pot-marked face, neighbour.
                  And he's welcome to her. I'm better than both. Good looking, good degree, good personality, and starting a good job soon as well. Gonna do it big!
                  I just wanna let you know that alot of times you feel happy and free and enjoy your self then you kind feel down and depressed because certain things you do or places you go will you remind you of that person.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    I just wanna let you know that alot of times you feel happy and free and enjoy your self then you kind feel down and depressed because certain things you do or places you go will you remind you of that person.
                    We split up properly two months or so ago and I've had the ups and downs of wanting her back. Until yesterday I didn't feel a lot of pain over her. The initial heartbreak had faded somewhat. Finding out the truth just meant the good memories I did have meant nothing. Still, I'm over her 99%.

The other 1% will probably be there for a long time though, because at one point I would have sacrificed everything for her. She was the one. But that image of her wasn't real, I know that now.

Comment

We split up properly two months or so ago and I've had the ups and downs of wanting her back. Until yesterday I didn't feel a lot of pain over her. The initial heartbreak had faded somewhat. Finding out the truth just meant the good memories I did have meant nothing. Still, I'm over her 99%.

The other 1% will probably be there for a long time though, because at one point I would have sacrificed everything for her. She was the one. But that image of her wasn't real, I know that now.
                      Oh wel you good for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                      X