Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have some sort of reading material for when you take a dump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post

I also have a tendency to spit on the toilet paper and finger fuck my ass to ensure a squeaky clean anus.
    LMAO! The avi makes it even more hillarious!

Comment

Me Grimlock shyt nuts and bolts.

Comment

Only if it's one of those crucial joints that takes like 3-5 times to finish - you know you're gonna be there at least a good 15 minutes. . Usually Im done in like 10-15 seconds, though. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Only if it's one of those crucial joints that takes like 3-5 times to finish - you know you're gonna be there at least a good 15 minutes. . Usually Im done in like 10-15 seconds, though. . .
          10-15 seconds? Damn son, now that's talent.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            10 secs?

either your rectal muscles are ones for guinness or you don't sit on the toilet unless your **** is halfway out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              10 secs?

either your rectal muscles are ones for guinness or you don't sit on the toilet unless your **** is halfway out of your ass.

Comment

10 secs?

Comment

I take my iPhone with me to toilet. I usually read forums and stuff stay up to date in da toilet!! When I take a bath I put on the ESPN Radio app.

Comment

10 secs?

haha. . ok, 30 seconds to a minute. . i eat a lot of fiber, so my poop is soft and comes out in one log, pretty quick. .

Comment

No. I do not read on the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                      X