Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Entourage the Sex and the city for guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Entourage the Sex and the city for guys?

Tried to see Entourage but couldn't get into it, but I notice people talk about Entourage the same way females talk about Sex and the city.
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    25.00%
    Haven't seen either
    8.33%

Ari gold is the ****, but you have the right idea watching It's always sunny. I like Entourage though.

Comment

Aye, it's gay.

Comment

That show is for Metrosexual Douchers. I prefer manly shows such as Walker Texas Ranger.

Comment

Looks fucking stupid.

Never watched that ****.

Comment

I never get into it. Probably the only TV show on HBO that i've never really interested in.

Comment

its a great show, no wonder is its 7th season, but having said that the frist 4 season's were gold, after that... its started getting a little to unreal and its getting worse every season.

Comment

No. It's the Entourage for women. Men watch sport, family guy and documentaries about people killing each other. Soap operas are for women.

Comment

I dont know.. I think its a pretty good show, a bit overrated, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it gay.

If anything the show "Mind of the Married Man" would be a better comparrison, although that **** got cancelled long ago, doubt many people on this site ever heard of it.

Comment

I used to like that show. It was funny as ****. It's was about childhood friends (two are brothers) who move to LA from NY. One of them is in actor and they kinda live this fantasy life where they party, **** fine bitches, and just have a good time. Then the show got dull.

Comment

Working...
                    X