Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Who is Devon Alexander? Do yaa....have you seen him fight before?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach should have said how great devon..bradley.. and maidana are. Roach should have praised them as great fighters and how much of a threat they pose to khan. Roach should have called those fighters a ***** like Uncle Roger. Or Roach should have accused them of PEDs. Roach is a **** roach. I hate Roach. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
      Roach should have said how great devon..bradley.. and maidana are. Roach should have praised them as great fighters and how much of a threat they pose to khan. Roach should have called those fighters a ***** like Uncle Roger. Or Roach should have accused them of PEDs. Roach is a **** roach. I hate Roach. LOL!
      wtf???

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
        ...................................what?

Comment

LOL...... Kids buying Roach mind games. Priceless.

Comment

Roach made this comment because he wants an excuse for Khan to duck Devon the same way Manny ducked Mosley.

Devon to Khan's team: We want to fight Khan.

Roach: Sorry, not enough money.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rebel View Post
              LOL...... Kids buying Roach mind games. Priceless.
              No, looks like it's an excuse to duck alexander; he's not "well known" enough. I think that's what his comments implied.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Now all of sudden, Alex Ariza is more popular than Steven Seagal..How the hell did that happened?
                who is steven seagal?

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
                  Roach made this comment because he wants an excuse for Khan to duck Devon the same way Manny ducked Mosley.

Devon to Khan's team: We want to fight Khan.

Roach: Sorry, not enough money.

i think you'll find that is brdley

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                    wtf???
                    lol, exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

For the people who haven't seen enough bouts of him, you'll see him stop Kotelnik in August for the first time, something Amere Con couldn't do

Comment

Working...
                      X