No announcement yet.

Floyd is P4P #2 ever after SRR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    damn this is the most uncreative thing I've ever read but it made me burst out laughing.
    It was meant as a light-hearted joke but, going by my rep, it seems I've hit a nerve with someone on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
      He's up there. Nobody 147 and lower would have an easy night with him and I doubt that anyone would be able to tko/ko him.
      He's undoubtedly a great fighter, but I think Tommy Hearns could stop him.

Comment

The best fighter in the world right now, in my opinion. Nowhere near top 10 P4P ever, though.

Comment

skillwise, the best ever, resume wise, he'll never get there. he'd have to do some superhuman feat like move up and beat the likes of martinez and ward and that will never happen.

Comment

He is an UNBELIEVABLE talent. A GREAT fighter and let no one tell u otherwise. This is a man who has the boxing world in his palm, who has been a world champion for 15 YEARS, who has held genuine titles in 5 weight classes. The guy has so much talent he can face formidable opponents like Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton with a Jail Term hanging over his head and while performing on Dancing with the stars (grueling in its self by all accounts) respectively. Floyd Mayweather is for real. People need to except that now, anything else is either fan boy hate or old school bias simple as that.
            Ive grown to like and appreciate him but believe me im no flomo.

Would he beat EVERYBODY EVER? No. Who would?
            And no his resume cant compare to some of the greats like Greb ect but on skill, and on intangibles too Floyd Mayweather is as good as anyone
            Last edited by The Surgeon; 05-05-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              He's undoubtedly a great fighter, but I think Tommy Hearns could stop him.
              I agree with that, Tommy Hearns is THE Nightmare match up for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
                Seriously?

Perhaps you should change your username to fight_n00b.
                Or fart_professor.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Or fart_professor.

I stand by my call. Floyd is something special.

Comment

Floyd gives everyone a fight and I think he would beat quite a few of the guys who are usually regarded as higher up the P4P ladder but his resume is far below those guys so it's simply speculation on my part. Given the way that we rate boxers I find it hard to believe we will ever have a boxer come anywhere near the old timers who fought such a large number of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post

I stand by my call. Floyd is something special.
                      You stand by your call because you still got a lot to learn.

Comment

Working...
                      X