Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Says Decision To Fight Again Will Be Tough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao Márquez´s sons are making pactarts life miserable.

Comment

do what u gotta do champ

Comment

sign my petition

https://www.change.org/petitions/pactards-fuck-off

Comment

You have nothing else to prove champ. Retire while you still have a healthy brain. All it takes is one punch to cripple you for the rest of your life. Enjoy your retirement!

Comment

39 years old and still one of the best fighters in the world, that's rare to see in the lower weight classes, most are done before they reach 35. It's a shame that it's only now he's getting the recognition he should have had many years ago.

Comment

I dont know this is like a picture perfect scenerio for a boxer to retire on.

Comment

He should retire before he gets sucked back in. Be the first Mexican G.O.A.T. fighter that doesn't press on longer than he should.

If he wants a final bout at Azteca, make it happen but it has to be a farewell fight. Not necessarily a mega fight. His hand speed is just getting too slow and you don't want to have to rely on toughness and ability to absorb punishment at 39 in order to stay in fights.

Comment

a final fight at azteca would be nice to see he cant fight rios there and ko him

Comment

Marquez vs Garcia

If Garcia gets passed Judah, I would love to see Marquez vs Garcia. It would be great to see a Mexican champ retire undisputed. I think it would be a hell of a scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      8 years, 1 goal.

Nothing more to prove champ.
                      That's sad. Juana Manuela Marquez has nowhere near the legacy that Pacman Pacquaio has. Juan ma didn't white wash and KO the #1 140 pound fighter in the world in two rounds. And Juan ma didn't rule the 147 pound division with an IRON FIST Ala Pacman. And Juan ma didn't make the so called pound for pound Picasso run for the hills with a diaper full of dog **** in it. PAC and Marquez battled each other pretty evenly for 42 rounds, and Marquez landed a once in a lifetime perfected placed punch. That doesn't necessarily make Juan Marquez better than Pacman, that just means that he landed the perfectly placed punch. But if Juan Marquez wants to base his whole boxing life and career on Manny Pacquaio so be it. It almost seems like a sick obsession to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X