Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Confident: Saul Will Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk Is $till CHEAP

Comment

Sounds like a good fight to me. THe Kid Canelo has punching powers and good combinations. Sergio would have his work cut out for him. I wasnt impressed with Canelo. But I've seen improvement in the last couple fights. He can beat Sergio. And he boxes much smarter than Chavez Jr. period. He's not going to walk right into punches.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        All talk. We know Canelo is gonna fight Maidana in December and who knows who next year. He wont go nowhere near Martinez. Martinez already ruined 1 Mexican in Chavez, they won't let him ruin another one.
        Won't surprise me at all either if Chino takes his '0'.

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        I think Team Canelo figures it's better Sergio than Lara. Makes business sense anyway because those are the only two choices they have left, I'm not sure if Cotto is going to beat Trout so I doubt that will be happening. They have to fight someone credible now or Cinnamon is getting stripped early next year..
        Nobody is gonna strip Canelo, man, c'mon. He is a huge name, boxing icon in Mexico now, and money maker. He ain't getting stripped.

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        chavez Jr let his hands go in 1 and half rounds and martinez was almost ktfo, that wasnt no flash knockdown gaytinez was one solid punch away from being out of there, why would we Mexican fans be scared of a glassjawed runner whom couldnt do **** to our guy in 10 rounds but came 1 hair from being ktfo??? And why would we mexican fans be afraid of some gay ass pansy whom came out of the fight with staples ,broken bones,torn ligaments and stictches????while our guy only suffered a black eye?Anyone from 154lbs to 60isnt afraid of Gaytinez after what Chavez did to him I garuntee you.
        yeah sure he did ,he did run hit and run hit and run, and the second he tried to go toe to toe he almost got knocked tha fock out! and that was funny! after putting on a masterful potshot and run marathon for 10 rounds Martinez almost got ktfo! I garuntee you any fighter whom saw that isnt the least bit afreid of gaytinez,Bring of that ***hg, if he beats canelo so be it ,that dude is a broken down old glass jawed runner, he wont be on top very long thats garunteed.
        You are hilarious. I remember you blowing up bs with posts about how Chavez Jr. was gonna beat down Martinez for a guaranteed win. The spoiled son of a legend lost miserably and got his face dismantled in the process. And you're still running around here defending the ex-"champ" even after he tests positive for a banned substance in the wake of his getting utterly outclassed. GTFO

Comment

Martinez beats canelo I'm sorry canelo is an excellent fighter martinez is just better its funny they said canelo is a different fighter than than jr. but when jr. finally decided to fight the way he knows how is when he almost became succesfull its evident the way to beat martinez is pressure him and canelo isn't a pressure fighter.

Comment

Canelo hasn't even fought a top 10 JMW yet...and he's supposed to be beat the best MW in the world???

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
              HEY HEY Listen everybody........ IF anyone thinks Martinez stands a chance against Canelo they do not know boxing. Chavez fought one round and almost knocked out Martinez. Ha Ha Martinez is just a boring Ballet dancer that we all want to retire. He fights Canelo and all our wishes come true :-)
              I think you would speak for yourself when you say 'WE' want Martinez to retire. Martinez is a vital boxer to the sport! If anything, we need MORE great boxers like Martinez! I disagree, I wouldn't want ANY fighter to retire so soon. Although, i dO agree that given the opportunity, Canelo would take Martinez out!

War Canelo!!

Comment

chavez Jr let his hands go in 1 and half rounds and martinez was almost ktfo, that wasnt no flash knockdown gaytinez was one solid punch away from being out of there, why would we Mexican fans be scared of a glassjawed runner whom couldnt do **** to our guy in 10 rounds but came 1 hair from being ktfo??? And why would we mexican fans be afraid of some gay ass pansy whom came out of the fight with staples ,broken bones,torn ligaments and stictches????while our guy only suffered a black eye?Anyone from 154lbs to 60isnt afraid of Gaytinez after what Chavez did to him I garuntee you.
                Awwwwww, somebody's still mad his boyfriend lost. As for Canelo, I thought he only fought smaller guys, like Chavez Jr.

Comment

Cintron handled Martínez ok. but took a beating from Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
                    Martinez would beat the bejesus out of Canelo, he would get hurt and hurt badly.. Martinez would move all around him hitting him hard like he does the true middles, Canlelo hasnt even beat a good jr middle, he fights old guys and little guys, this is a more protected fighter then gosh darn Jr. Is it Martinez's job to beat over protected mexican fighters or something? This is a worse missmatch then Jr vs Martinez
                    Wow, are you smokin' rokks n then kikkin' it?!! Really??

What are you talkin' about, Martinez would hurt Canelo? How in the heo... man, did you actually watch Martinez's last fight? Martinez may have won the fight, but did you not notice that JCC Jr. ain't throw hardly any punches at all in any of the rounds until the 12th where my man ate canvas with what Martinez likes to call 'a lukky punch?!!'

C... the difference between Canelo and JCC Jr. is simple. Canelo will fight bakk!! And not only that... Canelo will fight bakk, ALL rounds! And if it looked that easy for JCC Jr. to take Martinez to the ropes only to do nothin' at all, just imagin' how easy it's gon' be for Canelo to take my man to the ropes and then drop combination bombs on him like a 19yr-old Tyson!!

Canelo's chin been tested. Results are in and survey says, it ain't glass!! So Martinez can try to run squares around Canelo, it don't matter. The bottom line is, if Martinez is lookin' for a date with the canvas, there are 4 ropes, a square and a lightskined Mexican 'Mike Tyson' pretty boy with firery red hair that says he wouldn't mind if Martinez signed his 2 boxing gloves with his face!!
                    Last edited by panicchaser; 10-07-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
                      Wow, are you smokin' rokks n then kikkin' it?!! Really??

What are you talkin' about, Martinez would hurt Canelo? How in the heo... man, did you actually watch Martinez's last fight? Martinez may have won the fight, but did you not notice that JCC Jr. ain't throw hardly any punches at all in any of the rounds until the 12th where my man ate canvas with what Martinez likes to call 'a lukky punch?!!'

C... the difference between Canelo and JCC Jr. is simple. Canelo will fight bakk!! And not only that... Canelo will fight bakk, ALL rounds! And if it looked that easy for JCC Jr. to take Martinez to the ropes only to do nothin' at all, just imagin' how easy it's gon' be for Canelo to take my man to the ropes and then drop combination bombs on him like a 19yr-old Tyson!!

Canelo's chin been tested. Results are in and survey says, it ain't glass!! So Martinez can try to run squares around Canelo, it don't matter. The bottom line is, if Martinez is lookin' for a date with the canvas, there are 4 ropes, a square and a lightskined Mexican 'Mike Tyson' pretty boy with firery red hair that says he wouldn't mind if Martinez signed his 2 boxing gloves with his face!!

1:19 ..If Martinez puts him in that position...consider it over..Martinez isn't a lightweight going up to 154lbs..he'll be a solid 168lbs on fight night..

It's too soon for Canelo to talk Martinez..he needs to roll thru some names at 154 first...Kirkland, Angulo, Vanes, Rosado...etc...

Martinez opens Canelo up and Vargas' him ala' Tito..

Comment

Working...
                      X