Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weed smokers!!! Question.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Weed smokers!!! Question.

What do you prefer out of a joint and a blunt??
    blunt
    33.33%
    joint
    22.22%
    dont care
    11.11%
    dont smoke weed
    33.33%

When I used to smoke frequently I'd smoke optimos/swishers etc. Just full blunts......I was never worried about conserving weed because I'd see 100+ pounds of it around me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

depends.

I ain't down for smoking a blunt everytime I smoke. but nothing beats a a chocolate philly

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        depends.

I ain't down for smoking a blunt everytime I smoke. but nothing beats a a chocolate philly
        I opt for the most expensive hydro I can find, and just smoke like 1 hit every three days now. Plus it doesn't matter because if I buy some my boys just smoke it up no matter how much. I don't mind, more for them to smoke.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

im kind of still in the middle of the two

Comment

im all about variation. blunts, joints, pipes and bongs.. its all good.

i usually prefer blunts over anything but it depends, some days id rather smoke a spliff.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              I opt for the most expensive hydro I can find, and just smoke like 1 hit every three days now. Plus it doesn't matter because if I buy some my boys just smoke it up no matter how much. I don't mind, more for them to smoke.

I am with run here. I think a simple one hitter with a dugout and good hydro is better and more efficient than either of the poll options.

And as good as the hydro is these days, why would you want to corrupt it with foreign materials such as paper or tobacco.

Comment

I use double platinums

Half the price of regular blunts, Half the work. They even have precut edges so it's easier to roll. Plus they're already wet so you dont need to lick anything except to close it up.

It's 75 cents for one, and it comes with 2 wraps.

It makes rolling blunts a breeze. Plus they taste/smoke incredible as they're coated in flavor.

It cuts my blunt rolling time from 2 minutes to 20 seconds.

Last edited by Paclan; 04-07-2012, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Doing papers now. More healthy and convenient than blunts.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    im all about variation. blunts, joints, pipes and bongs.. its all good.

i usually prefer blunts over anything but it depends, some days id rather smoke a spliff.
                    This. Plus Vaporizers, volcanoes, knife hits, etc

Comment

Working...
                    X