Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield is Confident He Can Beat The Klitschko Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield is Confident He Can Beat The Klitschko Brothers

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with four-time heavyweight champion Evander "Real Deal" Holyfield. The 49 year old fighter defeated Brian Nielsen this past May in his most recent fight. Holyfied traveled to Nielsen's homeland of Denmark to face the 46 year old. Holyfield praised Nielsen for his chin and was satisfied with his performance. [Click Here To Read More]

49 years old and still looking for a shot at a klitschko funny thing is he would probaly make a fight of it against either of them !

Comment

Originally posted by Mutchie6g View Post
      49 years old and still looking for a shot at a klitschko funny thing is he would probaly make a fight of it against either of them !
      would be drago vs appollo creed!!! if he dies, he dies!!!!

Comment

he would get a serious beat down but if i were either klitschko id give him a shot just to send him into retirement with a nice payday.

Comment

Holyfield quit against Sherman Williams to avoid being knocked out. Sorry you spent all your money, but retire.

Comment

I'm so effin tired of his 'i-can-do-it' barking

Comment

Should he be allowed to roid up just to make it competitive?

Comment

Old, used to be great boxers who didn't learn how to save their hard earned money could really tell tall tales......

Comment

Holyfield was the Real Deal... He was on the decline when he lost to Lewis, Ruiz, and Bryd... He needs to retire; he's still Top 50 best Heavyweights of all time..... Best Cruiserweight in Boxing History.... His problem is; besides no money, he's on the cusp of 50 and he has not accepted that. He's living a dream to re-capture the Heavyweight Title... If he wants to continue fighting: he will fighting in front of half capcity arenas at best; he'll be an undercard; fighting prospects; used as a stepping stone; fighting Boxers with barely .500 records. Is that any career to have? How can any Althletic Commission license him? Not to be agist but he's old... We all will be, someday...

Comment

If I thought he'd get sparked out early I'd be all for him getting a shot and making his money, but he won't get sparked out. He'd take a sustained and dangerous beating and that can't be allowed to happen at his age and with his history.

Comment

Working...
                    X