No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley Still Has Some Sugar Left With Comeback Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley Still Has Some Sugar Left With Comeback Win

Sugar Shane Mosley was finally able to add a fight to his win column after four years as he defeated tough Pablo Cesar Cano in Cancun, Mexico with scores of 115-113 across the board. Many felt the future hall of fame fighter should’ve hanged up his gloves already but Mosley showed there is still something left in the tank as he defeated a fighter 18 years his junior.

While many go to Cancun to enjoy a vacation and relax, Mosley came to this popular Mexican destination to try to salvage his career. Things didn’t get off to a great start for the 41 year old veteran as Cano put on a very methodical attack as he worked both the body and the head of Mosley. The young Mexican contender used his combinations as Mosley just wasn’t busy enough; a trend he has shown far too many times in previous fights. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad that he pulled it off. He can hang em up now, but i doubt it. GBP will use him as a stepping stone for Broner.

Comment

Good for him..really happy it wasn't another loss. Get one last payday and call it a career...please.

Comment

mosley back on roids?....

Comment

I honestly felt that Cano won, it was a very close fight. But it looked as if Mosley was on steroids yet again. Hopefully he can retire now on a "win" though.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            I honestly felt that Cano won, it was a very close fight. But it looked as if Mosley was on steroids yet again. Hopefully he can retire now on a "win" though.
            I didn't get to see this, what was your card thuggery?

Comment

Unless the test comes back positive STFU with all that roid talk!!!!
              Good win shane now retire a winner dont fight again!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
                Unless the test comes back positive STFU with all that roid talk!!!!
                Good win shane now retire a winner dont fight again!!!!!
                he's a damn roidhead , admittedly too ...STFU defending rough roiders.....

Comment

He won but the fight was very close and he took a pretty good beating

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    I didn't get to see this, what was your card thuggery?
                    I think I had it 7-5 Cano. It was as if Cano was tagging him at will in most rounds but he's feather fisted. Mosley landed a few big ones here and there.

Comment

Working...
                    X