No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Says Photo Proves Broner Was Once a Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
    I dunno, Broner had him for breakfast on half the things floating on youtube.

Especially the press conference where Broner got up and unveiled the whole Jessica story. Malignaggi practically melted down and tried so hard with petty purile insults that he just looked even more butthurt.
    uh...no. broner has never had PM butthurt. Broner is one of the worst **** talkers of all time, and considering theres Mayweather, thats saying something. Paulie is easily among the best, if not the best ever in trash talk.

Comment

LMMFAO!!!!!

Comment

lol almost more hilarious than Paulie wearing hair serve n the Ring

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
          Paulie is real funny i get the trash talk thing its what he does but honestly he shoulda pumped the breaks for this fight really a guy comin up two weight to tak ur belt!When he loses then what......what can u say losein after all this bs to a guy two weights lower!
          You talking like Malignaggi has a huge size advantage, Broner was huge at 135 and Malignaggi is a small WW. Look at the photos of them together and Broner actually looks bigger.

Comment

lol funny but there is no way Paulie can beat Broner. He might last 12 but he'll be turned into minced meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              HAHA! Got to say Malignagi/Broner was probably the best trash talking press conference I've seen in recent memory.
              HAHAHA! I agree. This is f hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                You talking like Malignaggi has a huge size advantage, Broner was huge at 135 and Malignaggi is a small WW. Look at the photos of them together and Broner actually looks bigger.
                Yeah I don't think the size difference is going to be a huge factor. What I think will be important is whether Paulie can take Broner's power better than most of his opponents at a lower weight.

He's sparring Karim Mayfield so he should be ready for a big puncher.

Comment

The difference in this fight is going to be the power.
                  Broner has it and Paulie can't crack an egg.
                  Will Malignaggi's chin hold up so he can eke out a decision?
                  Will Broner fight in that ridiculous impression of the Mayweather shoulder roll yet again?
                  I guess we'll find out but Broner should win as long as he's healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                    The difference in this fight is going to be the power.
                    Broner has it and Paulie can't crack an egg.
                    Will Malignaggi's chin hold up so he can eke out a decision?
                    Will Broner fight in that ridiculous impression of the Mayweather shoulder roll yet again?
                    I guess we'll find out but Broner should win as long as he's healthy.
                    Malignaggi has a very good chin, he ate bombs from Cotto with a broken jaw. Broner doesn't appear all that fast on his feet IMO, most fighters make the mistake of standing in front of him and with his very fast hands and power that's a recipe for disaster. Will be interesting to see what Broner has to offer when fighting someone that is quite fast on his feet and prefers to box from the outside.

Comment

Just because Malignaggi looks like a **** doesn't mean he doesn't have heart and a chin.

He has a very strong chin and he's always shown heart.

Would I put any money on him to beat broner? Not at all.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-17-2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X