No announcement yet.

Hayemaker vs Diamond Boy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
    Haye is fucked whomever he fights. If he fights and beats Pulev, Pulev was an overhyped bum. If he fights and beats Povetkin, Povetkin was a protected paper champion. I could go on.
    Just like the Klitschkos get **** for every fight they take, you mean?

Comment

Haye gets a lot of hate, but he's a skilled fighter.

I wouldn't bet against him in any HW fight unless he's fighting the Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        Haye is fucked whomever he fights. If he fights and beats Pulev, Pulev was an overhyped bum. If he fights and beats Povetkin, Povetkin was a protected paper champion. I could go on.
        Not at all. Pulev and Povetkin are the guys he should fight, and he would get credit for beating them.

Comment

I guess it would be entertaining. Charr will talk, get in the ring, and get knocked out. It's hardly adequate preparation for Vitali, though...

Comment

haye said or should i say booth..haye will fight a undefeted fighter next..this rules out charr

Comment

worse than Audley, is Charr.

An unknown unknown, if such a thing is possible, who is only known because 'that Russian' who is unknown to the general public gave him a title shot (for reasons still unknown to anyone).

Comment

haye should ko him. charr is bad man version of chisorra imo, although he is smarter.

haye can build himself up with another highlight ko.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                  Just like the Klitschkos get **** for every fight they take, you mean?
                  Haye is not the HW champion of the world. It still surprises me that he gets as much, if not more, slack for his opponents than Wladimir and Vitali.

When you are the HW champions and the 5 straight fights you've had are: Wach, Mormeck, Thompson, Charr and Chisora - you deserve criticism.

That being said, Charr is not even top 15 and the fight is a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Haye is not the HW champion of the world. It still surprises me that he gets as much, if not more, slack for his opponents than Wladimir and Vitali.

When you are the HW champions and the 5 straight fights you've had are: Wach, Mormeck, Thompson, Charr and Chisora - you deserve criticism.

That being said, Charr is not even top 15 and the fight is a mismatch.
                    Difference is the KBros fight regularly; Haye fights once in a blue moon.

Remember, this is the guy who promised to 'save' the Heavyweight Division.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Exactly, except it's all bullshit Haye wouldn't prove a thing fighting a guy like Charr, whom Vitali would have stopped anyway if not for cuts.

"Haye wouldn't prove a thing fighting Charr", yet you think it's ok the Vits fought him but won't fight Haye. How does that even make sense?

Comment

Working...
                      X