Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: I'm Here To Put a lot of Ghosts, Demons To Rest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: I'm Here To Put a lot of Ghosts, Demons To Rest

The most endearing part of Ricky Hatton’s run as a world class fighter during his prime years was his ability to remain in touch with the working class public. That part hasn’t left him, though it remains to be seen how much the former two-division champ has left as a fighter.

Hatton returns to the ring later tonight following a 3½-year absence that including drug and alcohol abuse and admitted suicide attempts. Awaiting him at the Manchester Arena this Saturday will be another former titlist in Vyachaslev Senchenko.

The bout will air live on Showtime (5PM ET/10PM local time) and re-air on Showtime Extreme later in the evening via tape delay.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hatton is full of crap

Comment

Originally posted by Sitoh View Post
      Hatton is full of crap
      hatton yawn!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sitoh View Post
        Hatton is full of crap
        Seriously. Paul Williams can't walk and not once has he cried about his life. Hatton loses a fight then all he talks about is depression, drugs, and about killing himself. Boo hoo, Ricky.
        Last edited by seal; 11-24-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I hope he does

Comment

Originally posted by seal View Post
            Seriously. Paul Williams can't walk and not once has he cried about his life. Hatton loses a fight then all he talks about is depression, drugs, and about killing himself. Boo hoo, Ricky.
            So what b*tch, wtf have you done with your life to judge?

Comment

Well aren't we all a Thread full of Haters tonight :Facepalm:

Comment

PAC-Hatton 2

Comment

I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror and there was an ass looking back. I hope that I can get some forgiveness, from uncle Rodge especially, for taking my frustration about the Camacho assasination and these endless drug wars out on Rick. He was, if anything, just another victim that was pulled in and now pulling himself out. For me to apply any blame on him was the most ignorant thing I could have done and sorry is not half of how bad I feel. Lot's of luck, Champ, from a nobody looking for redemption. Oh yeah, Uncle Rodge, you are absolutely right, If I knew anything about boxing I wouldn't have been knocked out twice in a very short career.

Comment

we got some more demons now...

Comment

Working...
                    X