No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Robert Garcia's apology from Live Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
    lol @ Garcia still finding a way to **** on Roach in the apology, mentioning Roach's 13 losses as a professional boxer haha.

I know right

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
      why is he supposed to know?
      because its a common knowledge in boxing!....you know like you should know your abc if you can read!.........god damn, *****s are dumb as hell for real!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        because its a common knowledge in boxing!....you know like you should know your abc if you can read!.........god damn, *****s are dumb as hell for real!
        dude, you're delusional. it's only your opinion that it's "common knowledge". why would rios know that? it's not like the dude is medically trained to diagnose parkinsons over the TV. i'm not saying he doesn't know the dude has something weird going on. but to say that he HAS to know merely because he's a boxer is straight up stupid. half of the ppl that know about roach's condition probably only are aware because of the 24/7 episode that focused on him which aired YEARS ago. stop it silly. besides, have u heard rios talk? doubt he can even pronounce parkinsons.

Comment

dude, you're delusional. it's only your opinion that it's "common knowledge". why would rios know that? it's not like the dude is medically trained to diagnose parkinsons over the TV. i'm not saying he doesn't know the dude has something weird going on. but to say that he HAS to know merely because he's a boxer is straight up stupid. half of the ppl that know about roach's condition probably only are aware because of the 24/7 episode that focused on him which aired YEARS ago. stop it silly. besides, have u heard rios talk? doubt he can even pronounce parkinsons.
          Any educated person would know what that is. Not to mention Muhammad Ali, the most iconic figure in boxing, has that disease. If a famous professional boxer doesn't know what Parkinson's is through Ali, then that's pretty bad and hilarious as well.

Comment

I don't see how they think they're getting to Team Pacquiao's head if they're the ones issuing a public apology before the media backlash.

Comment

shlt! stop being as stupid as your boy Floyd, only idiot as yourself would think like this... ****! can you kill yourself so as to get rid of scum like you in our society.

Comment

Anyone with half a brain would know Roach had Parkinson's, or at the very least a disease.

Comment

woudlnt call it an apology

Comment

Rio's is funny, but he's a bit of a Jarhead.

Comment

it was foul.

but for what its worth, rios did a good impression LOL

*dont hit me!!*

Comment

Working...
                      X