No announcement yet.

The Holiday History Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Thus far everybody has asked for the 1953 ring magazine. I was hoping to give alot away for the holiday contest so all winners may pick a second prize. Including the two previous winners.
    Great. I'll take the comic

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      Great. I'll take the comic
      Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

contest

George Foreman Career one
        I was always impressed by Big George Foreman. The humble man from a quiet upbringing rose through the ranks taking no prisoners. Finally he was to get his chance against the Champion Joe Frazier.
        Frazier was the big favorite even though Foreman had 25 knockouts in 4 rounds or less. I heard Foreman was very nervous the day of the fight. But when the fight started he just let his hands fly and he destroyed a heavyweight great on that night. I believe there only a couple heavyweights in the history of boxing that might have survived a fight with George Foreman that night. And even though he had just destroyed the best heavyweight on the planet, he was still as humble as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
          George Foreman Career one
          I was always impressed by Big George Foreman. The humble man from a quiet upbringing rose through the ranks taking no prisoners. Finally he was to get his chance against the Champion Joe Frazier.
          Frazier was the big favorite even though Foreman had 25 knockouts in 4 rounds or less. I heard Foreman was very nervous the day of the fight. But when the fight started he just let his hands fly and he destroyed a heavyweight great on that night. I believe there only a couple heavyweights in the history of boxing that might have survived a fight with George Foreman that night. And even though he had just destroyed the best heavyweight on the planet, he was still as humble as ever.
          Pick a couple prizes.

Comment

Can I have
            The greatest of the Greatest
            &
            Ring Magazine March 1953

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
              Can I have
              The greatest of the Greatest
              &
              Ring Magazine March 1953
              Done.

rightsideup, you can have another prize too, just let me know.

Comment

I was really hoping to give away a few of these collectables. It is why I made it so easy to win.

Comment

Working...
                X