No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cano is Not Overlooking Mosley Because of His Age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cano is Not Overlooking Mosley Because of His Age

Former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39KOs), 41-years-old, has not secured a victory since knocking out Antonio Margarito in January of 2009. One Saturday he steps in the ring for his first fight outside of the United States and takes on Pablo Cesar Cano (26-2, 20KOs) for the vacant WBC International welterweight title in Cancun, Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

don't overlook him because of his age, overlook him based on his last performances

Comment

I think Mosley is ready to get back to business. He needs this win. Because of his last 3 losses, everybody has pulled his retirement card. There are a lot of fighters that Shane can beat. If Malignaggi gets past Broner, which I doubt, Mosley should go back after him or Devon Alexander. I think Mosley vs Alexander would be a better fight. Also Alexander once called out Mosley. In order for fighters to take Mosley serious, he needs to get back to winning and winning B-I-G or he will be just a résumé builder. I got Shane winning the WBC International Welterweight Title and landing Team Alexander next and taking Alexander's IBF Welterweight Title. With Shane's dad back in his corner...expect to see Vintage "Sugar" Shane Mosley. Team Mosley will not lose!!
      Last edited by jray100k; 05-17-2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Id like to see Broner get a crack at the vet

Comment

Originally posted by jray100k View Post
          I think Mosley is ready to get back to business. He needs this win. Because of his last 3 losses, everybody has pulled his retirement card. There are a lot of fighters that Shane can beat. If Malignaggi gets past Broner, which I doubt, Mosley should go back after him or Devon Alexander. I think Mosley vs Alexander would be a better fight. Also Alexander once called out Mosley. In order for fighters to take Mosley serious, he needs to get back to winning and winning B-I-G or he will be just a résumé builder. I got Shane winning the WBC International Welterweight Title and landing Team Alexander next and taking Alexander's IBF Welterweight Title. With Shane's dad back in his corner...expect to see Vintage "Sugar" Shane Mosley. Team Mosley will not lose!!
          I love Shane but truth be told, he can't punch anymore. After round two vs Floyd, he wasn't even punching, he was slapping his fists. Against PAC, he was punching with his hands open. He didnt have any snap on his punches. Versus Canelo, Canelo didn't even flinch from getting hit. Fact is, many of us would like to see Shane come back, but reality is he can't punch anymore. And without a good jab which he never really had, the odds are way against him.

Comment

Shane Mosley is going to beat Cano's ass and after we're going to have endure another horrendous performance where he just can't pull the trigger against an elite fighter. Possibly Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoTomatoCans View Post
              I love Shane but truth be told, he can't punch anymore. After round two vs Floyd, he wasn't even punching, he was slapping his fists. Against PAC, he was punching with his hands open. He didnt have any snap on his punches. Versus Canelo, Canelo didn't even flinch from getting hit. Fact is, many of us would like to see Shane come back, but reality is he can't punch anymore. And without a good jab which he never really had, the odds are way against him.
              Last thing to go is your power.
              Just as Rocky Lockridge who just got WSHH honors a couple of weeks ago

Comment

does anyone know if this fight will be on tv?

Comment

i'll say it hope he embrasses SSM and he retires to the booth comentating for HBO and they finally get rid of RJJ ! ROY is horrible , horrible !

Comment

Working...
                  X