Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook is already in ridiculous shape for Alexander.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I really hope Brook can put it all together and get a break out win against Alexander.

Comment

i think alexander is going to dictate this fight and make it ugly en route to a UD victory....

Comment

Hes darker than usual because hes not long been back from a holiday.

Brook has this, little Alexander is going to be getting walked down and busted up. I think a shocker maybe on the cards and Brook may well even stop him.

Comment

Over training? Isn't the fight like two weeks away? Probably peaked too early.

Comment

I really do see a Mayweather fight on the horizon if Brooks impresses by knocking out Devon.

Comment

No excuses now for Brook, this is the best shape he's been in, it's the biggest fight, it's what his career has been building up towards. If he can't take care of a quitter like Devon who is pretty repetitive then he has no business at this level

Its time to put up now Brook and I hope you damn well deliver

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I really do see a Mayweather fight on the horizon if Brooks impresses by knocking out Devon.
                Me too, great September opponent, if it's Brook or Alexander, but Brook has the mould, undefeated and with some fans behind him. Still too green at the big occasion and at world levelfor my liking, but my opinion doesnt mean ****

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Bradleys muscles didn't win him any fight.

He didn't say people with muscles don't win fights, he said muscle itself doesn't.
                  bro please, bradley's abs have abs

Comment

Working...
                  X