Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have to be racist to even think to do some crap like that

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I'm actually glad he's embracing his Mexican side.

He has my vote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1900707.html
      Romney is a simpleton! his tan is just as fugazi as his politics! what an imbecile!!

Comment

Looks about the same here as he does in the video, minus the makeup:

Comment

Hahaha jesus he looks ridiculous. Reminds me of this one trashy girl I knew in high school who always had an orange face from the cheap makeup she caked on her face. Lol, then her neck was contrasted in a different color.

Haha look at the cellulite on Ann's thighs too. Disgusting. Cottage cheese thighs to the max.

Republican party is a joke. Or maybe our country is a joke if this guy can get over 40% of the vote, or even be nominated for that matter.

Comment

How does my makeup look?
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Lol at people voting because of appearance and not because of substance.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                That's how I vote, lol at you for thinking there's substance in politics.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Im not voting for him becuase of his ridiculous appearance, but simply because he's a greedy bastard who would sell us to the wolves for a cheap buck. He's just too out of touch with the world in general.

I know you didn't reply to me, but I hope you don't think I'm not voting for Romney becuase of this. I was simply just laughing, and having fun at how ridiculous he looks. And how the orange makeup reminded me of a girl I went to school with.

Comment

This is embarrassing........

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X