No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Closes Camp, Prepared To Hit Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Closes Camp, Prepared To Hit Las Vegas

We are less than a week away from the sport’s next big event, as eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao will defend his WBO welterweight crown against Timothy Bradley this coming Saturday, June 9th, inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Timmy

Comment

It's hard to go against Pacquiao, but I think Bradley might have a decent shot if he can stay on his feet. I've seen Bradley get dropped a few times by decent punchers but we all know Pacquaio can be a devastating puncher. Should be a good fight though.

Comment

Even if Timmy wins, I don't see the judges giving it to him and we all know he's not KO'ing Pac...

Comment

Pac is coming in thinking he is facing a brawling, weak punching, wide singing no-hoper. What is he going to do when he sees something different? Roach gonna give him some insight? I doubt it

Comment

People are just talking about the punches that manny will receive.

Did u forget the power that manny has?

Manny is going to hurt bradely.. It's going to be ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Even if Timmy wins, I don't see the judges giving it to him and we all know he's not KO'ing Pac...
              Wessy lad, you've missed the chance to blare that Arum has fixed the judges; that he's bought a split decision which will keep MannyP in the winning column but also enhance Bradley's reputation?? it was all set up for you.

How did you come to miss this?? Lost opportunity....

Comment

Does Roach truly mean what he says in 24/7 about Bradley being "very very slow"? He's easily the fastest guy Manny will have ever fought. If they believe what they've been saying so far Bradley is taking this win.

Comment

Let's get it. I can't wait for this fight man!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Latim View Post
                    Does Roach truly mean what he says in 24/7 about Bradley being "very very slow"? He's easily the fastest guy Manny will have ever fought. If they believe what they've been saying so far Bradley is taking this win.
                    Roach is just talking shiiit.. Do u expect him to say Bradley is just as fast so it's gonna be dangerous for manny? I'm sure both camps know very well what they're up against. Now let's see who can execute it.

Comment

Working...
                    X