No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado is Targeting The IBF Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado is Targeting The IBF Championship

Undefeated junior welterweight contender Mike Alvarado (31-0, 22KOs) is working his way up the ladder to an IBF title shot. On Saturday he returned home to Denver, Colorado to win a one-sided ten round decision over Mexican veteran Gabriel Martinez.

[Click Here To Read More]

alvarado vs peterson Make it happen

Comment

Alvarado needs to face a top 140 lber. Hopefully he does within his next 2 fights

Comment

Seriously, who keeps writing Mike Alvarado vs. the WBC articles, his publicist? Alvarado dropped from #7 to #10 because Lucas Matthysse, Humberto Soto and Kendall Holt all moved ahead of him. Check the ratings when Alvarado was #7 and check them now. Those are the guys who bumped him down.

Holt knocked out Julio Diaz. Soto (a three-division champ), moved up to Lightweight. And Matthysse fought the #1 contender (Alexander), floored and appeared to beat him, only to lose a hometown decision.

All those guys deserve to be rated ahead of Mike. That's why Mike decided to campaign for another title. No injustice was committed. Other guys were fighting and looking good, too, against far better competition than Mike was facing.

That's all.

Comment

WAR Mile High

Mike vs Lucas or Mabuza would rock.

Comment

Alvarado looked tired against Martinez. It could be that Martinez had something to do with that, but Alvarado is 30 and the clock is ticking. It seems that the lighter weights burn out quicker than the heavier, but I believe it's because of the competition, more men can achieve these weights earlier in life. Many Teenagers can make 140. Alvarado needs his shot soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              WAR Mile High

Mike vs Lucas or Mabuza would rock.
              good luck to your lover ahaha you still mad that nobody thinks highly of your hero

Comment

Who's writing all the Avocado pieces? I will never support Alvarado because everytime I read his last name I think its Avocado. AND I HATE AVOCADOS'

Comment

good luck to mike cause he is going to need it he not beating any of the top dogs at 140

Comment

Douche Bag's

I swear all you fan's do is f'n hate! let the man shine you drunk's atleast Mike's came up the hard way! none of you sissy's would get in the ring & do it & if you have where n the f&%$ are you now?? huh? nowhere GODBLESS MIKE THIS IS KENO & F&^% THESE HATER's SKY"S THE LIMIT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X