Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM Punk speaks for every wrestling fan out there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
    They're not. CM Punk had input on this.

I listened to Shawn Michael interview on youtube the other day, and he said that if someone is persistent enough with creative, on giving their own input, they will consider it. Otherwise you just repeat whatever they write for you, which HBK said, alot of the youngsters do.
    All it took is 6 minutes for CM Punk to get WAY more buys on the PPV. Brilliant. The man is brilliant. It's funny because I haven't watched raw in a while, I tuned in and it was still boring as hell and thanks to Punk I wanna order the PPV now. I'm loving this angle. Vince would be stupid as hell to NOT have Punk vs. Cena at the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
      All it took is 6 minutes for CM Punk to get WAY more buys on the PPV. Brilliant. The man is brilliant. It's funny because I haven't watched raw in a while, I tuned in and it was still boring as hell and thanks to Punk I wanna order the PPV now. I'm loving this angle. Vince would be stupid as hell to NOT have Punk vs. Cena at the PPV.
      Yeah, it will happen.

And CM Punk was brilliant, he provided a perfect decoy for the fact that he isn't leaving with the WWE title.

It's funny that he mentioned Brock, because that's why I think they're allowing this to happen. Everybody that follows backstage stuff knew that Brock was leaving the WWE and that his match VS Goldberg was his last one, so they lost interest in the match. It's like it didn't matter and Brock didn't even talk about it in his promos.

So they're avoiding that, by making the viewers think now. Right now, many don't know what's gonna happen at the PPV. And Cena sure as hell is going to be the villain in his hometown, which is a bonus.

P.S. Cm Punks contract is really running out in September, not July. So who knows, maybe we get lucky and he becomes the champ.

Comment

LOL@ these comments.

http://www.facebook.com/WWEMondayNig...40289802713301

Comment

I dont watch wresting, but I watched that. A couple points:

-Obviously scripted.

-What was with the guy in the jean shorts rolling around for five minutes?

Comment

Nevermind. It's a work.
            Last edited by Las Vegas,; 06-28-2011, 12:09 AM.

Comment

a bit off topic

haven't watched wrestling in YEARS but just looked up what some of my old favorite wrestlers have been up to recently and god damn, has anyone else seen how bad Razor Ramon is these days health wise? I seriously think he may be the next to go.

Comment

That was awesome... I dont know if it was real or not but It look way more real than that russo shoot on hogan

If punk not at the ppv than it most likely was real

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I dont watch wresting, but I watched that. A couple points:

-Obviously scripted.

-What was with the guy in the jean shorts rolling around for five minutes?
                  Lol that guy with the jean shorts is the face of the wwe...the money maker...john cena

Comment

I'll ask my best friend/neighbor if it was real, tomorrow. He's an indie wrestler and personally knows some WWE people, he also trains with some WWF HOF'er, forgot his name. My friend always knows what's going on.

I'll guess that this is real.

The WWE does not allow WWE Superstars to mention names that are from other companies, CM Punk did that. He also called Hogan and The Rock ass kissers. Hogan is in TNA, you can't mention wrestlers from other companies. And a couple of other things he said, that would never be part of a script.

That's just me speculating, my friend should know. I'll bump this after I ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                      Nevermind. It's a work.
                      Really? LOL wow. What happened, how did you find out?

That was really good if it was fixed. WWE stepping their game up.

Comment

Working...
                      X