No announcement yet.

Is Vitali being scared into retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Vitali offered Haye the fight in Moscow, he said no and so Vitali chose Charr.

Vitali is now more focused on politics than boxing.
    boente said the winner of chisora haye gets vitali did he not?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

Comment

Haye said he won't fight in Ukraine or Russia:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=567095&page=3

Tyson Fury said he's not afraid of fighting in Ukraine. Charr wasn't afraid to fight in Moscow. Roy Jones and James Toney have fought there.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          even though he is a hypocrite, he is 41. Men are stupid to be fighting at that age or much beyond it.
          He is also 6 foot 7 and weighs 40 lbs more than Haye. It would be like Bernard Hopkins running from 135 lb Adrien Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Haye said he won't fight in Ukraine or Russia:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=567095&page=3

Tyson Fury said he's not afraid of fighting in Ukraine. Charr wasn't afraid to fight in Moscow. Roy Jones and James Toney have fought there.
            i didnt ask that. i asked if boente said the winner of chisora haye gets vitali.

as far as im aware haye claims he has agreed to everything and is more than happy to fight in germany again, because you know there is no way the klitschkos would come to england for a fight with haye.

Comment

As much as i want to see this fight i just cant imagine vitali being scared or nervous taking on any man.

Sign the contract Dr ironfist!

Comment

Vitali needs to retire 15+ years of boxing and dominating the Heavyweight division for over 10 years. Wladimir schooled Haye and made him run like a ***** all night, no need to see this dumb ass fight

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                  Vitali needs to retire 15+ years of boxing and dominating the Heavyweight division for over 10 years. Wladimir schooled Haye and made him run like a ***** all night, no need to see this dumb ass fight
                  Im really getting tired of posting this gif. Wlad "ran" more than Haye did. Wlad grabbed, ran, leaned and hid behind a jab all night long. He stunk up the fight and was going for the UD while Haye wanted to go for the KO.

^^Can you SEE it? Wlad is running his ass off from a 210 lb guy who weighs 30 lbs less.

Comment

i didnt ask that. i asked if boente said the winner of chisora haye gets vitali.

as far as im aware haye claims he has agreed to everything and is more than happy to fight in germany again, because you know there is no way the klitschkos would come to england for a fight with haye.
                    Well, in Freedoms eyes the Klitschkos can't do no wrong. That's why he doesn't answer questions directly, kind of how Mayweather answers tough questions by giving you an answer that doesn't have a damn thing to do with the question. lol

Comment

David Haye is a BUM

he hasn't done **** in boxing

David Price/Tyson Fury would KO Haye

Comment

Working...
                      X