No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Nishioka, Rios-Alvarado: Huge Night of Action

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire-Nishioka, Rios-Alvarado: Huge Night of Action

WBO/IBF super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Nonito Donaire will now face Japan’s classy WBC super champion Toshiaki Nishioka at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California on October 13.

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum had planned to match Donaire against Mexican warrior Jorge “Travieso” Arce on that date but Arce reportedly requested a postponement because he first wanted a tune-up fight although the BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard learned he was asking for too much money to face Donaire.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i've been bashing nonito as of late, but he gets props for this fight

Comment

Now Thats The ***** I'm Talking About Right There!

Comment

Will be there for this one!

Comment

Hopefully no one gets injured

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBO/IBF super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Nonito Donaire will now face Japan’s classy WBC super champion Toshiaki Nishioka at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California on October 13.

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum had planned to match Donaire against Mexican warrior Jorge “Travieso” Arce on that date but Arce reportedly requested a postponement because he first wanted a tune-up fight although the BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard learned he was asking for too much money to face Donaire.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Love this card!!

Comment

That is great news. That fight with Arce was a farce, this is a real fight.

Comment

great news ... my only question left is will it be on

Showtime, HBO or some kind of PPV?

**I'd have to figure with Showtime picking up the Brooklyn card on October 20th, this event has a pretty good chance of being picked up by HBO

Comment

Please let it go through without any hiccups! C'mon Boxing God, you owe us one!

Comment

Donaire is going to destroy Nishioka.

Comment

Working...
                    X