Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares, Moreno, Linares Tripleheader Possible For April 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mares, Moreno, Linares Tripleheader Possible For April 21

Richard Schaefer, CEO for Golden Boy Promotions, advised BoxingScene.com that an interesting tripleheader is possible for April 21st, on Showtime. Locations under consideration include Mexico City, Cancun, and the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn a triple header...Why not make it a double header with Mares-Moreno as the main event?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Damn a triple header...Why not make it a double header with Mares-Moreno as the main event?
      Exactly. Showtime is a bit better than HBO with not doing to many "showcase" mismatches but what's the point of this. If they don't fight each other they better fight live opponents. And I don't want to hear about Darchinyan for the small dudes or a dude like David Diaz for Linares.

Comment

Trying to create buzz for a potential fight.

My guess.

Comment

Originally posted by adrsan84 View Post
          Exactly. Showtime is a bit better than HBO with not doing to many "showcase" mismatches but what's the point of this. If they don't fight each other they better fight live opponents. And I don't want to hear about Darchinyan for the small dudes or a dude like David Diaz for Linares.
          I don't know who will face Linares. More likely Mares will fight his mandatory in Vusi Mulinga, and Moreno might fight Eric Morel

A double header sounds so much better though.

Comment

Good to see Jorge back.Hopefully its against Abril for the WBA

Comment

becasue moreno would beat the brakes off of him and they (gbp,) wouldnt be able to make any cash off of either guy with that scenario

Comment

war mares

Comment

Waaaaaar Maressss!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    war mares
                    He's very lucky that he's not facing Moreno.

Comment

Working...
                    X