Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Marg be affective without the plaster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
    I'm curious..since Marg's big wins are with plastered hands..will he be affective without it??

I cant honestly see him trying to use it again would he?

So here's the poll question:

Will Marg ever be at the level he was without the plaster??

Comment

i really dont like marg that much but i would not discredit his wins because there is no proof that he used it in any other bout other than shanes bought. People say that once a cheater always a cheater including myself as i have said it to. but now i think he may have might have used it for mosley because he probably saw something in mosley style that would give him problems and he needed something to try and secure the win. What i dont beleive though is the bull that he said he never knew that his hands were being wrapped like that

Comment

Originally posted by Gabe is beast View Post
        i really dont like marg that much but i would not discredit his wins because there is no proof that he used it in any bout other than shanes bought. People say that once a cheater always a cheater including myslef as i have said it to. but now i think he may have hust used it for mosley because he probably saw something in mosley style that would give him problems. What i dont beleive though is the bull that he said he never knew that his hands were being wrapped like that
        Its just hard to accept he only did it for that one fight
        Its just he never got caught before is more like it..

Anyway im ova that **** to be honest i'd still watch the man fight...

Comment

**** no. He wasn't the same in the Mosley fight or in any fight with anyone with a granite chin. See Clottey where he was getting his ass kicked until Clottey hurt his hand.

See Williams where he couldn't hurt Williams.

See Mosley where he couldn't hurt Mosley PLUS he had no concrete in his gloves.

Comment

I'm curious..since Marg's big wins are with plastered hands..will he be affective without it??

I cant honestly see him trying to use it again would he?

So here's the poll question:

Will Marg ever be at the level he was without the plaster??
            You sure you want to argue that?? I've been owning you Cotto cats and I don't mind owning another one.
            Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 06-15-2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              You sure you want to argue that?? I've been owning you Cotto cats and I don't owning another one.
              owning? lol sure

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
                He'll come back, fight a couple of tune ups and then make Cotto quit again. I can't wait to gamble all my points on it
                You have so many points dont bet too big there pal...save some for me.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
                  owning? lol sure
                  You have yet failed to provide accurate 100% proof. Last I remember, he didn't get suspended for the Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    You sure you want to argue that?? I've been owning you Cotto cats and I don't mind owning another one.
                    you've been owning us?? who are you? you must be new...

Comment

you've been owning us?? who are you? you must be new...
                      Yup. I'm not new, I've been posting here. Guess Cotto's victory brought you out of the cave??

Comment

Working...
                      X