No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido-Garcia, Vanes-Lara Double Eyed For November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido-Garcia, Vanes-Lara Double Eyed For November

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has advised BoxingScene.com that his company is looking to stage an HBO televised doubleheader, either on November 10 or November 17th - possibly at the Wynn in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

WOW Vanes vs Lara FINALLY. WAR SALIDO

Comment

Great night of boxing.

Comment

3,000 seats??...it will fill up only because of salido vs mikey,,not because of lara or vanes,those guys especially lara cant draw shyt

Comment

I ain't missing that card.

Comment

Soooo I got 50M on Salido and 1B on Lara.

Comment

ms def

looking forward to this card.....should be pretty good

Comment

Wow, fabulous fabulous card if it goes through!!

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  3,000 seats??...it will fill up only because of salido vs mikey,,not because of lara or vanes,those guys especially lara cant draw shyt
                  Well if they bring the card to south Miami I'm sure it will fill the Arena, of course if they do it in Nevada or California two States full of Mexicans, it's Mickey and Salido, it is not about draw it is however about demographic Cubans are in South Florida and a few up North (NY, NJ), Mexicans are in Texas, Cal, Nevada, Arizona and New New Mexico, actually I think all that territory belong to Mexico back in 19 century, so please don't talk $h1t.

Comment

It'll be great if this card gets done. I have to say, though, I'm slightly more interested in Salido-Garcia. I'm curious to see if my prediction turns out to be right: "Siri" by stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                    X