No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney has 0% of the Black Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitt Romney has 0% of the Black Vote

It’s now official…at least according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll. Among black voters, President Barack Obama is beating his Republican opponent Mitt Romney by 94 percent to 0 percent.

This, even after Romney addressed the NAACP in July to try and make his case among African Americans.

“With 90 percent of African Americans voting for Democrats, some of you may wonder why a Republican would bother to campaign in the African-American community, and to address the NAACP,” Romney said to the audience. “Of course, one reason is that I hope to represent all Americans, of every race, creed or sexual orientation, from the poorest to the richest and everyone in between.”

Although Romney was greeted with polite applause, he was booed soundly when he said he would repeal president Obama’s healthcare law.

Romney is also losing in the poll among Latinos, nearly 2 to 1, and the poll has President Obama ahead among all registered voters, 48 percent to Romney’s 44 percent.

Meanwhile, the poll also shows the president pulling in around 40 percent of white voters, which would be a historic low for a winning candidate if he’s re-elected in November, reports The Huffington Post. (No Democrat has won the white vote since 1964, the year President Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act into law.)

A report released in July found that President Obama would need to improve upon his record 2008 showing with black voters or he would struggle mightily in several key states that remain up for grabs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1820329.html

Doesn't matter though, the Spanish vote is what matters

Comment

Quit being the bush around.

The election will be all about RACE.

Obama will win.

Comment

Obama will win. MR is a fool and a 1%er.

Comment

I know some blacks that will be voting for him: Thomas Sowell, Herman Cain, Allen Keyes, Colonel Allen West, Condoleezza Rice, Michael Steele, Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams, Barb Davis White, Michael L Williams, J.C. Watts, Tim Scott ...........

oh and Alfonzo Rachel

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            I know some blacks that will be voting for him: Thomas Sowell, Herman Cain, Allen Keyes, Colonel Allen West, Condoleezza Rice, Michael Steele, Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams, Barb Davis White, Michael L Williams, J.C. Watts, Tim Scott ...........

oh and Alfonzo Rachel

I only came in this thread because I saw you posted in it my old friend.

That being said. Obama won an overwhelming majority of the black vote in 08 I mean he is damn near infallible when it comes to black people (trust me it's sad but true). Obama spanking Romney 2-1 in in the Latino vote matters so much more than the black vote though. If Romney doesn't chip into that or the female vote he gets thrashed and thrashed bad in November.
            Last edited by SkillspayBills; 08-23-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              No Democrat has won the white vote since 1964, the year President Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act into law.
              I didn't know this. Maybe they should secede from the union and start their own republic.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                Obama will win. MR is a fool and a 1%er.
                Wouldn't you consider Obama a 1%er also...he's worth around $11.8 million...
                Last edited by -jose-; 08-23-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Wouldn't you consider Obama a 1%er also...he's worth around $11.8 million...
                  But Obama rose up from the lower ranks.

Comment

That's because he is a racist as5hole who doesn't like black people....

I am pretty sure he will get 0% of the Arabic votes as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X