Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If they put Chavez Jr./Martinez rivaling Alvarez/Ortiz on Sept. 15 that is pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they put Chavez Jr./Martinez rivaling Alvarez/Ortiz on Sept. 15 that is pathetic

if these 2 great fights go against each other on ppv on the same night that is fuking pathetic for both top rank/golden boy

I think Golden Boy is banking on Chavez Jr. vs Martinez not happening and I'm inclined to agree with them.

Comment

Only on GBP's part

Only thing for me is choosing which fight to actually stream....probably JCC-Sergio

Comment

100% agree. Will be going to Ortiz-Alvarez live, so I won't be able to watch Chavez vs Martinez for a week, and would just be so stupid to counter program them against each other on PPV no less.

Comment

I know I really want to see both fights its not right but if both are on PPV it should be be the same damn PPV Toprank/Goldenboy co-promoted double the sales and split it 50/50

Comment

Did they hint that they would do this or something?

Comment

Never paying for an Ortiz fight again, so it's an easy choice for me.

Comment

Putting it on the same date is ridiculous, but at least don't put it in the same god damn city.

Comment

Shit, forgot about this. If only Top Rank and GBP would let bygones be bygones and combine both into one super PPV. Ortiz/Canelo and Martinez/Chavez with the winners fighting each other. That would be awesome but this is Top Rank and GBP we're talking about.

Comment

I think Canelo would beat out JCC Jr..... people seem to like him more and he had better exposure

Comment

Working...
                    X