This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baby Squirrely View Post
    When have I ever slagged off Arsenal or it's fans??? I DEFENDED wenger when Arsenal was torn apart by United, when everyone was saying he lost the plot and to be sacked I went against that, and so did OG.

Honestly, if you can find me a post where I said **** arsenal or it's fans I'll get myself banned.

What authority?
    Im talking about the Yank/German/Jap/Chelsea/Real/Dortmund guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Im talking about the Yank/German/Jap/Chelsea/Real/Dortmund guy
      I'm a yank too....

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Milan, Inter, Juve, Udinese, Roma and Napoli are all easily better than Newcastle.
        No way, not Udinese..

Full strength Newcastle team would beat Udinese IMO. Especially now that they've lost Sanchez and Inler.

Krul

Simpson--Coloccini--S.Taylor--R.Taylor

Tiote---Cabaye

Obertan----Ben Arfa----Gutierrez

Demba Ba

vs.

Handanovic

Benatia---Danilo---Domizzi
        Dusan---------------------------Armero

Isla-----Pinzi----Asamoah

Torje----Di Natale

From what I've seen of Udinese since Sanchez and Inler have left, that's their best team. Newcastle's team is better in my opinion.

Udinese wouldn't beat Man Utd 3-0.....

Udinese's best player is 34. And their 2nd top-scorer is their right wing-back. Where as Newcastle have players like Demba Ba, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Gutierrez and Best who can all chip in with goals.
        Last edited by £-4-£; 01-15-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Newcastle also have more depth to their squad with the likes of Best, Santon, Marveaux, Ameobi , Williamson, Smith and Harper all on the bench for Newcastle.

I think Newcastle need another striker to give support to Demba Ba (or 2 strikers if they lose Demba in the summer - I have a sneaky suspicion that Arsenal, Valencia or Spurs will try to buy him in the summer).

They also need another central midfielder, and another attacking midfielder/winger. And maybe another centre-back. Then they could be genuine challengers for a top-6 place. As it stands they don't have enough depth so they won't finish any higher than 7th.

They should try to get Alex from Chelsea or Chris Samba for defence.. Michael Carrick for midfield and Niko Krancjar for some creativity.

I won't be surprised they get Yossi Benayoun too. Chelsea don't want him and I don't think Arsenal will keep him. Good player, especially when he was at Liverpool, can unlock defenses and can dribble and score.

All those players are affordable and can fit into their style of play..

HitmanHatton, what you think of my assessment of your team?
          Last edited by £-4-£; 01-15-2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I know Newcastle are better than Liverpool.

Comment

• Didn't Bolton call Wenger's 7m bid for Gary Cahill "derisory"?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Cissokho rumour won't go away.

Comment

Working...
                      X