No announcement yet.

What makes a great fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes a great fight?

Plain and simple, what makes a great fight? Is it blood, knockdowns and skills? Or is it back and forth action, one sided domination and of course knockouts? Thoughts?

Drama, Blood, Brawl, Pressure, Emotions, Risk, The Public, The Promotion., Knockdowns, PowerPunches

Watch Mayweather or Ward Fights...(Booring, Awful, Without Brawl,Without Drama)

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
      Drama, Blood, Brawl, Pressure, Emotions, Risk, The Public, The Promotion., Knockdowns, PowerPunches

Watch Mayweather or Ward Fights...(Booring, Awful, Without Brawl,Without Drama)
      I'm for all of those reasons but I'm a fan of the boxer as well. Sure those aren't the most exciting fighters but I do think they produce great fights based on top notch skills.

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
        I'm for all of those reasons but I'm a fan of the boxer as well. Sure those aren't the most exciting fighters but I do think they produce great fights based on top notch skills.
        I think you're both right. I'm a fan of brawlers and technical boxers. I can appreciate both types of fights, It depends on who you ask, but as far as the casuals are concerned they obviously love action, drama, back story, etc etc

Comment

back and forth action, something unexpected happening like Marquez ko'ing pacquiao with 2 seconds left if that didnt happen that fight was looking to be mediocre but I def consider that a great fight based on that ending

Comment

Working...
          X