Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Souls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if I should get Arkham Citeh or Dark Souls.

Comment

This guy beats game in 1 hour 22mins.
      Wow im shocked, took me 3 hours to get to gargoyles.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        Not sure if I should get Arkham Citeh or Dark Souls.
        Thats the problem im having

So many good games coming out i dont have 300 dollars to throw at games

but i think I'm gonna save my money and wait on Skyrim and get this game later

Dark Souls price will most likely drop before Arkham City

Comment

Bought/played Batman Arkham City, teh professional view of Catwomen's nice arse made it worth me monies/times, innit like. :wank:

It's kind of hard to walk around as Catwoman without getting a boner though.

Oh yeah, it's really fun, great story and all that jazz. Not sure if it's better than Batman Returns for teh SNES though, lulz jk that's just me childhood bias talking.
          Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 10-19-2011, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Dark Souls DLC Rumoured
            New game content allegedly being finalised.
            UK, January 11, 2012

From Software is planning downloadable content for Dark Souls despite earlier claims of the opposite, according to EGM. A source close to the game revealed that additional game content is currently being finalised and that we could see it at some point in the next three months.

No further details were revealed, although EGM also pointed out that From Software trademarked 'Yami No Mori' late last year, which translates as 'Forest of Darkness' or 'Dark Forest', although there's nothing to suggest the two are related.

IGN

damnit! i got rid of mine already,... got 79% of the trophies.

Comment

one of the best games out there. Im still trying to complete demons souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                Dark Souls DLC Rumoured
                New game content allegedly being finalised.
                UK, January 11, 2012

From Software is planning downloadable content for Dark Souls despite earlier claims of the opposite, according to EGM. A source close to the game revealed that additional game content is currently being finalised and that we could see it at some point in the next three months.

No further details were revealed, although EGM also pointed out that From Software trademarked 'Yami No Mori' late last year, which translates as 'Forest of Darkness' or 'Dark Forest', although there's nothing to suggest the two are related.

IGN

damnit! i got rid of mine already,... got 79% of the trophies.
                Hmm. Be interesting to see.

Comment

New Dark Souls Content Coming to Consoles

The Artorias of the Abyss downloadable content to hit Xbox 360 and PS3 this winter.

Have you conquered every enemy and collected every powerful item in Dark Souls? Well, sometime this winter, you'll have the opportunity to get repeatedly murdered by all-new merciless monsters regardless of which version you own.

Namco Bandai has announced that the new content included in the Dark Souls: Prepare to Die PC version of From Software's dark fantasy role-playing game will also be released for consoles. Sometime this winter in North America, the Artorias of the Abyss expansion content will be sold through Xbox Live for 1200 Microsoft Points and PlayStation Network for 14.99 USD.

Artorias of the Abyss adds more explorable areas, bosses and standard enemy types, non-player characters, armor and weapons into From Software's notoriously difficult experience. See the trailer below for a brief glimpse of some of the horrors that will soon invade the world of Dark Souls.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for PC will be available on August 24 in North America for download through Steam and Games for Windows. Special retail versions of the Prepare to Die Edition will be available in Europe and Australia on August 24 for the PC version, and later this winter for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

IGN

Comment

Started playing again last week, can't ****ing wait for the dlc.

Good to know it's going too be going through Steam as well as Windows Live now, will make life easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      New Dark Souls Content Coming to Consoles

The Artorias of the Abyss downloadable content to hit Xbox 360 and PS3 this winter.

Have you conquered every enemy and collected every powerful item in Dark Souls? Well, sometime this winter, you'll have the opportunity to get repeatedly murdered by all-new merciless monsters regardless of which version you own.

Namco Bandai has announced that the new content included in the Dark Souls: Prepare to Die PC version of From Software's dark fantasy role-playing game will also be released for consoles. Sometime this winter in North America, the Artorias of the Abyss expansion content will be sold through Xbox Live for 1200 Microsoft Points and PlayStation Network for 14.99 USD.

Artorias of the Abyss adds more explorable areas, bosses and standard enemy types, non-player characters, armor and weapons into From Software's notoriously difficult experience. See the trailer below for a brief glimpse of some of the horrors that will soon invade the world of Dark Souls.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for PC will be available on August 24 in North America for download through Steam and Games for Windows. Special retail versions of the Prepare to Die Edition will be available in Europe and Australia on August 24 for the PC version, and later this winter for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

IGN
                      I was hoping they would release this for consoles.

Comment

Working...
                      X