• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
    AQ Khan >>>> Amere Con...

Stop insulting the man.
    This is the avatar I want you to rock with:

with the undertitle: How does canvas taste?

Comment

amir khan is a brit born in england

i know you hate england but love khan,stop trying to claim him for another country

Comment

[IMG]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/o/J/k/J/oJkJ/Abdus_salam.gif[/IMG]

>

The Khan Sisters

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hipster View Post
          What about that ***** Osama yall hiding?

Comment

put this cricket team in there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              This is the avatar I want you to rock with:

with the undertitle: How does canvas taste?
              maidana is the truth u little dick

that ****s funny as hell though, panda's gotta admit

Comment

Comment

Amir Khan is English.

Pakistan get Haroon Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
                    i thought he was British? that's what the most guys on here say
                    'British' and 'English' are two completely different things. A New Britain is being builded here as we type. 'England' only exists in name, as an irrelevant, unrealistic anachronism anymore, steadily being phased out as such.

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    Kh
                    Check the colour of the trunks worn more recently,

Besides, that's a British flag, not a St. George (a flag Ammah hasn't brandished proudly for a while now). Again, regardless of a red cross, the reality of Britishness today is not beholden to 'Englishness'.

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    amir khan is a brit born in england

i know you hate england but love khan,stop trying to claim him for another country
                    He's not for 'England', deal with it. He is a representative of the Ummah and its place in The Real Great Britain.

When Amir ROARS, he does so with the force of 5 Islamic Lions.

Ian Brown sang it, and it was true - "there are no Lions in England, no, no, no."

Comment

I'm disappointed at people still referencing Khan's loss to Prescott like it has any relevance anymore.

You criticize Mayweather for cherishing an '0', right? And yet, you don't let this brave young man live down his only defeat even after he rebuilt himself, re-dedicated, took on a feared puncher and showed willing, heart and durability way beyond what his critics thought him capable of.

He doesn't have to fight for money; he does it, anyway, to prove himself. He left his Palace to go and fight for the sake of Allāh, to represent the Ummah in a noble, courageous fashion.

How many of you critics would have the heart to fight if you didn't have to? Just to represent something you believe in?
                      None, because you are all complacent and believe in nothing. Emptiness must sometimes get lonely, I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X