Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonia Sotomayor refusing to answer abortion questions today...your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
    its a cultural thing

most black people would find it nasty as fuk

I'm sure many Koreans would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I know some of you ate gators and snake on the regular, but rats now?
      haha farthest I've ever gone was turtle.

and it wasn't bad.

Comment

and chinese. chinese would tear that **** up!!!

Comment

lol i know other things they'd like

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
            dont read the following post if you are eating!!!

heres what a nutra rat looks like.

here's what one looks like, cooked.

That looks more like a deformed beaver or ground hog than a rat.

Comment

i wanna find someone on here that thinks she shouldn't get canned.

Comment

The only people that are upset are the right wingers. The GOP has nothing left to stand on so they just say no to anything Obama does and then demonize anybody he appoints to anything.

She is qualified and the GOP just cherry picks a few lines from a speech and writings of hers and runs with it hoping people will fall for it. Forgetting about her accomplishments and what she has done as a judge. It took them less than five minutes into her hearings for them to bring up the wise latina quote. Which she admitted was probably not a good thing to say and within the context of her speech didn't mean what all the GOP'ers thought it meant. Samuel Alito said basically the same thing, but there was no uproar about that. Claiming she's a racist especially from the GOP and guys like Jeff Session is laughable with his racist past.

Comment

are you hispanic?

standard question.

Comment

Yes. I know what your gonna think now just because im Hispanic that's why Im sticking up for her. Could their have been somebody selected that was more qualified possibly, but she seems to have the right credentials. It was a political move by Obama to nominate her, Im not going to deny that. It's politics this kind of stuff always happens.

Comment

I can't understand how you aren't ashamed of not only her words...but her actions. Not only is she racist, but an obvious deceptive *****, refusing to answer a question directed towards her in the middle of a hearing that's being held for her. Blatantly refusing. I'm not superficial enough to say, 'yeah, you support her because you're hispanic'...however, I felt a certain biasedness in your response, and I had a gut feeling you were, by how you justify her actions and words.

How could you not be ashamed? You think it's ok to say the kinda stuff she said about white people in the same sentence as 'wise latinas?' I don't. And sessions never made any kind of comment like that, or refused to answer serious questions like she's done.

She has embarrassed an entire race of people, by being the first to go in the door, and the first to fall on her ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X