Harrison v Kebede

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well to be fair two arguemnts,
    one is he got his millions, lovely family, didnt need ti anymore

the other is he should backe dup that incessant filith that used to spew from his mouth about him being a "great champ", his words no one elses and come back to avenge his defeat.

Fact is he never was the same fighter once he left Ingle.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
      well to be fair two arguemnts,
      one is he got his millions, lovely family, didnt need ti anymore

the other is he should backe dup that incessant filith that used to spew from his mouth about him being a "great champ", his words no one elses and come back to avenge his defeat.

Fact is he never was the same fighter once he left Ingle.

If ever he wants to avenge his defeat, the Prince should act now, coz time is not on anyone's side...

he should also consider that after the coming war with EM, MAB is ripe for the picking....

Comment

but if he does not feel any need for vengence, then so be it, his rich with a beautiful family, what could you ask for more...

Comment

it wont happen mate, lots of rumours sprea about once every 6 months about his eturn, every time I hear anything I cross referecne it with his ex promoter, who says its all bollox, he thinks Naz will not be seen in a ring again.

there you go, so if anyone reckons they know different you know what to tell em.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
            it wont happen mate, lots of rumours sprea about once every 6 months about his eturn, every time I hear anything I cross referecne it with his ex promoter, who says its all bollox, he thinks Naz will not be seen in a ring again.

there you go, so if anyone reckons they know different you know what to tell em.
            Thanks a lot, for the info ...

Comment

always a pleasure mate.........

Comment

I'll expect a Harrison-Chi late next year though. That's a guaranteed slugfest.

Comment

Originally posted by muay_thai

**** YEAH!!!!! potentionally great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by muay_thai
                    it would be a great fight but i just dont see chi as champion coming to scotland to defend, and i don't think frank warren would have the fight anywhere else.

Comment

why not chi fought in manchester?
                      harison has touted he will travel...dont see a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X