If Americans lose guns rights they truly are ******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    the stricter laws affect us not the bad guys
    Only if they are implemented poorly, people like you who are law abiding and mentally sane (i presume) would not be affected by stricter gun laws. People with criminal records or mental health issues would find it more difficult to aquire a gun.

I believe the laws are actually already in place in terms of background checks and stuff, but are not being enforced to anywhere near the degree they should be according to an (US) article i read.

Comment

Mexico doesn't allow it's citizens to have firearms. And that's why they can't fight back against the drug lords that terrorize them.

The US should never allow something like that to happen.

Comment

If there were no guns there would be drive by stabbings.

Comment

one thing i dont understand with these debates is that nobody argues with the fact you need training and a licence to drive a car. If your sight is too bad then you cant get a licence etc. Because its obvious that people who are unfit to drive should not be able to operate a vehicle since it puts other people in danger. Why is it different with firearms?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Take it from me, this is all complete bl*llocks.

Theres plenty of things wrong with this country, a lack of guns is not one of them.
            Tom Cruise, thank you for your entitled opinon but living in Reading you are not really ina position to comment on solutios for violence in Britain.

I doubt there is any need for guns at the local cricket club.

Comment

Guns are never going to be banned from USA, period.

It just isn't going to happen

Comment

rather get shot to death than stabbed or beaten with a hammer to death....

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  rather get shot to death than stabbed or beaten with a hammer to death....
                  I rather defend myself with my firearm and not get stabbed or shot

Comment

I'd rather focus on the fact that being attacked violently is unlikely and focus on something more productive.

Comment

americans wont be happy until an rpg is deemed a minimum deterrence for personal safety. only the state should have guns, coupled with patrols to ensure proper behaviour.

Comment

Working...
                      X