Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny is talking bout fighting in April??will it be in Texas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny is talking bout fighting in April??will it be in Texas?

Cause he can fight in Vegas for 6 months

If he is going to fight in April it's a no brainer Arum is going to stage Bradley vs Pac rematch then stage Pac vs Marquez 5 in sept.

Comment

90 days = 3 months not 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post

Comment

Back to school Larry.

Comment

April is way too early to comeback. That would give him only 30days to get his rythme back and sharpen his eyes. After a suspension like that he should just keep working out and running and get back into the sparring groove slowly. The guy is set for life financially, I don't see a reason to rush it back and even deeper I don't see a reason to continue fighting. What more does the guy have to prove to the world. He had a great run for awhile, now just sit back and enjoy the rest of your life instead of risking your mental health any further. You did great things.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              April is way too early to comeback. That would give him only 30days to get his rythme back and sharpen his eyes. After a suspension like that he should just keep working out and running and get back into the sparring groove slowly. The guy is set for life financially, I don't see a reason to rush it back and even deeper I don't see a reason to continue fighting. What more does the guy have to prove to the world. He had a great run for awhile, now just sit back and enjoy the rest of your life instead of risking your mental health any further. You did great things.........Rockin'
              The suspension is no contact until 2/7, or two months after the fight.

I agree though, April would seem a bit too soon. Unless he's just biting at the bit to get back in there I guess.

Comment

Hope he does well but I think we will see a rapid decline in Manny Pacquiao,sadly
                Definitely should take more time off,at least til sept or oct

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Back to school Larry.

TS =

Comment

Working...
                  X