No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Afolabi is Confident That He Won The First Huck Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Afolabi is Confident That He Won The First Huck Clash

Cruiserweight contender Ola Afolabi (19-2-3, 9 KOs), and his trainer Fritz Sdunek, are promising that "everyone will see a brand new, better version of Afolabi" on Saturday night in Erfurt, when the Briton challenges Marco Huck (34-2, 25 KOs) in a rematch for the WBO championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ola went to my school...i'll be rooting for him!

Comment

Ola won the first fight, it was close but he clearly won. But the real robbery was Huck-Lebedev, the Russian won at least 9 rounds

Comment

I feel Huck won the fight but Afolabi could've done better and I give him a decent shot to pull this one off.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
          Ola went to my school...i'll be rooting for him!
          Mate, I've been dying to find out more about Ola. Was this in London or the US? What age did he go Stateside?

Comment

AFOLABI is real a world-class fighter and he has good chances to win the fight;talking about robberies i have to say HUCK comes from a fight he won in my opinion(POVETKIN);anyway HUCK-AFOLABI will be a hell of a fight..DON'T MISS IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MotorCityJaguar View Post
              Ola won the first fight, it was close but he clearly won. But the real robbery was Huck-Lebedev, the Russian won at least 9 rounds
              He should be given a mandatory shot at Huck's belt, he's defeated everyone he faced.

Comment

I got allot of love for Ola, one of my favourite boxers at the moment. I've been on his train since he nearly decapitated Enzo Maccarinelli. I'll be hoping he does the same to Huck otherwise best he can expect is a draw if he clearly wins and a UD for Huck if it's close.....

Comment

Working...
                X