No announcement yet.

Herbie Hide charged with rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbie Hide charged with rape

Former world heavyweight boxing champion Herbie Hide has appeared in court in Norwich charged with rape.

Mr Hide, 39, of Long Lane, Bawburgh, Norfolk, appeared before magistrates on Friday charged with raping a woman between 1 November and 7 November 2010.

Mr Hide, who entered no plea, was remanded in custody to appear before Norwich Crown Court on 15 April.

He held the World Boxing Organisation version of the title twice, including a two-year reign from 1997 to 1999.

History suggests that a rape charge should guarantee him a big money contract with Don King and an immediate title shot on his release from prison.

Comment

Boxers always have a bad rep.

Comment

Pretty impressive stamina though.........raped between Nov 1 and Nov 7!!

Comment

what the hell wa he thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            Former world heavyweight boxing champion Herbie Hide has appeared in court in Norwich charged with rape.

Mr Hide, 39, of Long Lane, Bawburgh, Norfolk, appeared before magistrates on Friday charged with raping a woman between 1 November and 7 November 2010.

Mr Hide, who entered no plea, was remanded in custody to appear before Norwich Crown Court on 15 April.

He held the World Boxing Organisation version of the title twice, including a two-year reign from 1997 to 1999.

I never understand why many of these guys end up this way.How sad

Comment

Stuff like this is why people always give you funny or cautious looks if you tell them you box or like to watch boxing.

In my experience, anyway.

They think it's just a sport for thugs, rapists and idiots in general, LOL.

Comment

What a shame.

It's heartbreaking hearing news like this about boxers I watched when I was a kid.

Hide was a very fun fighter to watch back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                  Pretty impressive stamina though.........raped between Nov 1 and Nov 7!!
                  I shouldn't laugh as its quite a sad case...But your comment cracked me up lol...good call haha..

If its true the c**t should be shot

green coming your way

Comment

Hope he takes a hiding inside for this.

Comment

Working...
                    X