No announcement yet.

"pac is basically a lightweight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    manny steward said that, not me. rewatch the post fight analysis by manny steward after the pac/clottey fight.

Pac imho is a legit WW, but anybody that has to eat 5 meals a day + protein shakes isn't a true WW.
    And Floyd said he had 3 meals before the fight and his body just would not go over 150 , Ive said all along Manny and Floyd are very close to same size with Floyd just a smidge bigger , 2 lb tops , they are both little guys .

Comment

I don't recall that.
      Steward definitely said that. Floyd and Manny are definitely the smallest elite welterweights and I would say they are both just natural welters. There is a marginal difference between them the both only go up to about 148-152 on fight night as opposed to straight up bigger guys like Mosley. Just because Floyd was strong enough to bully SSM don't make him BIG, it makes him STRONG and its most likely just good athleticism and leverage as opposed to brute force...sorta like how the Gracies preach.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
        How did you come to that conclusion?
        FN weights

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          FN weights
          The only ones that tell the true picture .

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            FN weights

So Pacquiao is bigger than Delahoya due to their fight night weight? Correct? How about Hatton and Mayweather?

Comment

I don't recall that.

Watch Mayweather-Marquez to refresh your memory.

Comment

Wow, way to start the excuses THIS EARLY. You really get ahead of yourself pull.

Comment

Working...
                X