Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got a source?

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
      cotto is not in the p4p and neither is williams?

khan hasnt even truly fought prmetime in the u.s yet and valero is up n coming
      so you judge your p4p list on when and where they fight, tool........ but khan isnt top ten p4p

Comment

Freddy Roach should stick to trainin. That list is wack.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          You got a source?
          Yes,http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Tyler072709.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
            No Cotto, no Williams, no Hopkins. I'm not a fan of this list at all. Khan at No. 10 is like an insult.
            freddie,freddie,freddie

that list makes me go wtf

Comment

What do you guys expect,Freddie makes a ton off of Amir Khan without Amir even having to fight real opponents.If Freddie puts hin in the lb for lb its more money for FREDDIE!!PERIOD!!

Comment

As long as Pac is #1 good list

Comment

FR is smoking something dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by magicjordan View Post
                    Freddie Roach's top 10 pound for pound lists

1.Manny Pacquiao – Who else? I have been preaching this for the last three years.

2.Floyd Mayweather Jr. – He gave us the title but he should be the second best. The Marquez fight will dictate whether he stays there or not.

3.Juan Manuel Marquez – What can I say? One tough hombre and will hold his own against Mayweather.

4.Edwin Valero – Some will question this pick but he has something like 25 victories by Kayo without a loss.

5.Shane Mosley – His big victory over Margarito moves him up the list.

6.Arthur Abraham – A really tough puncher with quick hands and a concrete chin.

7.Mikkel Kessler – Only loss to former pound for pound champ, Joe Calzaghe. He should wind up fighting Abraham for the Super Middleweight title.

8.Andre Ward – Great boxing skills and looked very impressive against Edison Miranda.

9.Israel Vasquez – You got to love his heart. Truly a champion as he proved in his fights against Marquez.

10. Amir Khan – I know that some will question Amir on the top ten list. Trust me, he is the real deal!
                    is there a link to prove this is Freddie's list? This list stinks IMO. I'd be shocked if Freddie really believes this.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                      cotto is not in the p4p and neither is williams?

khan hasnt even truly fought prmetime in the u.s yet and valero is up n coming
                      so you have to fight on a primetime show in America to make the list?

Comment

Working...
                      X