No announcement yet.

New Journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Journal

I lose my Training Journal in the change over!

that was over 250 posts.

anyway!

Today Edson kicked the ever living **** out of me.

to start the story we have 2 guys from Japan trainin with us for a couple weeks.

Edson askes the some questions and comes to me and says, hey say this to them (says some japanese) I tell him no cause it prolly means some bull**** that will be me dissing myself.

He tells me it means "i smell like ****" so i told him that i wouldn't say it.

he syas you say it or you fight me.

i said ok, and i drop to my guard and we start fighting.

just grappling at first then the ****er starts hitting me.

he is pullin some dirty ass **** like putting his boney ass shin across my throat and sittin all his weight and ****.

we are rolling around he starts pummeling me, i go for knee bars and heel hooks and i almost have a couple of him but no he gets out.

then he starts talkin ****, callin me a punk and ****, etc... he gets me in a position where my arms are trapped and i'm being choked out and i'm like **** this guy, i aint tappin and i just keep gettin less and less air. i'm weezing and he is doin nothin but hittin me. tellin me **** like "you either say what i told you to say or yo ugo to sleep" so i told him to go **** himself. as i was about to pass out, i tap and he didn't stop chokin me, them right before i go under he stops and i start commin to and wake up with an elbow to the spine. they he starts talkin **** "you, a Jiu-Jitsu man taps out to that shame on you"

he gets me in a reverse triangle and has my hands trapped again, so i knee him. he goes "oh you wanna strike now!" and starts pounding me out. I was like "whats the diffenece? you been hittin me for the last 15 min!" now he is elbowing my thighs drillin me in the stomach, elbowing me in the spine punchin the **** out of me, etc..

they he starts talkin to other people and laughing, I got pretty pissed, i squeeze my body around and pick him up determined to powerbomb him on the tile. i lose my footing and get dropped on the matt, landin on my banged up hip. he starts to choke me, and i yell "****" he goes what oyu hurt now? "I told him to go **** himself."

he stopped beatin me up and gets a big smile all like, "thats my future blue belt, you did a good job"

I'm layin there tryin to breath, Ranoto comes up concerned liek you ok? i was like yeah i just gotta catch my breath. He looked pretty concerned.

i caught my breath and went and did muay thai.

when i was leaving he goes, ehh you OK? I said i'm fine but next time he aint gonna be the only on throwin blows. I told him he doesn't hit hard enough.

I swear to ****in jesus i'm gonna pound his ass out next chance i get. choke me out, cool. I'm gonna **** him up i swear to god. its cool go to sweep me, my right hand is gonna put your jaw out!

man i had dudes all over like your a pimp you weren't givin in for ****, etc.. etc.. i'd of given up a long time ago..... i was like whatever. those driveless *******.

went to bloquao and didn't do anything.

then i grappled with Jeff Monson. and i will say of everyone i've ever grappled he has the most dominany positioning.

you cannot move at all. the man is unreal.

then i rolled with some dude who moved here form Renzo's school in Jersy. He has been trainin like 5 years, i almost tapped him a couple times but he beat me overall.

then muay thai. man we did MAD combo's. I was tearin it up hardcore. we worked elbows and ****. those things are diesel!

combos of today,

L jab - R Straight - L hook - clinch - 4 knees - push off clinch - right hand / right elbow.

R straight - L leg kick - R Staright - L hook - R straight

L Jab - R Leg Kick - R straight

Comment

I think you should just get your blackbelt today

Comment

was that sarcasm?

Comment

No. Well yes, but ina friendly way

Comment

i'm no where near deserving a black belt.

Comment

I wouldn't slam a black belt in training. Some of them take it pretty far after that.

Comment

all of the guys i train with are very controlled.

but i think sometimes they take what is sapposed to be a joke to far.

i aint got no beef

Comment

Your Journal is at the bottom of the page Ben.....

Comment

thanks for bringin it to the top

Comment

Working...
                    X