Chuck Liddel Vs Rashad Evans - KNOCKOUT ***VIDEO***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Liddel Vs Rashad Evans - KNOCKOUT ***VIDEO***

http://www.sports-tube.com/watch/4f8...ans---KNOCKOUT

Evans, after not having landed many strikes, suddenly connected with a punishing overhand right that knocked Liddell out. Liddell made the same mistake he made when he lost his light heavyweight belt last year to Quinton “Rampage” Jackson. He went to throw an uppercut and Evans caught him with a booming overhand right. The win will zoom Evans to the top of the division and places him squarely among the UFC’s elite at 205 pounds. Liddell has lost three of his last four and there at least has to be thought if he’s come to the end of the line of a spectacular career.

Originally posted by thenumber34 View Post
    http://www.sports-tube.com/watch/4f8...ans---KNOCKOUT

Evans, after not having landed many strikes, suddenly connected with a punishing overhand right that knocked Liddell out. Liddell made the same mistake he made when he lost his light heavyweight belt last year to Quinton “Rampage” Jackson. He went to throw an uppercut and Evans caught him with a booming overhand right. The win will zoom Evans to the top of the division and places him squarely among the UFC’s elite at 205 pounds. Liddell has lost three of his last four and there at least has to be thought if he’s come to the end of the line of a spectacular career.
    That was vicious!

Thanks for posting!

Comment

hahaha this guy is suppose to be a top fighter with the hands and got dropped by the olldest trick in the book hahahahaha

Comment

Comment

My god, i think Mayweather was right, these are the people who could'nt make it as boxers.

Comment

Comment

If only more UFC fights would finish in similar fashion.

Comment

See what happens when you set up punches with a jab

Comment

I never understood why people think that Lidell is a great striker. Maybe in the MMA world but walking in with your left hand down and so nonchalant, I just don't get it.

I know you can't compare MMA striking to striking in boxing but I don't get who instructs these MMA fighters in their striking. I mean, to get caught with a jab and then looping right hand? That right hand looked like it was thrown in an alley way behind a bar in Texas somewhere.

I always thought if a really good striker was to come in to the UFC, he would dominate, kind of like Silva is doing right now. I know you have to be a very good wrestler and know your ju-jitsu but I'm suprised at the sloppy striking I find in MMA sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    I never understood why people think that Lidell is a great striker. Maybe in the MMA world but walking in with your left hand down and so nonchalant, I just don't get it.

I know you can't compare MMA striking to striking in boxing but I don't get who instructs these MMA fighters in their striking. I mean, to get caught with a jab and then looping right hand? That right hand looked like it was thrown in an alley way behind a bar in Texas somewhere.

I always thought if a really good striker was to come in to the UFC, he would dominate, kind of like Silva is doing right now. I know you have to be a very good wrestler and know your ju-jitsu but I'm suprised at the sloppy striking I find in MMA sometimes.
                    Well traditionally, people who have the most refined striking added to their ground game have been champions. It's why Kickboxers dominate in MMA, but when they reach the P4P fighters, they fail in comparison. It's because these Top P4P fighters rely on their ground game/takedown defense/subs, but they all have the hands to put you to sleep if they need/want to.

You get what I'm saying? The difference between a champion and contender is the fact that the champ can use something if he wants to, because he can rely on another aspect. You're stuck as a contender when you need to put someone away in a certain fashion.

Comment

Working...
                    X