No announcement yet.

Oh snap...! Gamboa vs Peterson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Oh I said that cause I thought everyone knew how I roll with my countrymen around here.

And you sound like my bro right now doubting Gamboa. You know what, can Bradley make 140? Lets get Bradley-Gamboa going after.

Here's the link to the other article:
    http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13270.html

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I ain't mad you at bro! I would consider myself a Gamboa fan. I think he's extremely talented, but I just want to see him fight more and I really hated the whole deal with he and Rios. Really wanted to see that fight as I think he would have beaten Rios. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing him again. And I'm still kinda salty that he didn't get to whoop JuanMa...that Salido!!!

Comment

damn wtf.......

Comment

Can't wait to see him back in the ring.

Regardless of the weight, Gamboa will seek and destroy.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Oh I said that cause I thought everyone knew how I roll with my countrymen around here.

And you sound like my bro right now doubting Gamboa. You know what, can Bradley make 140? Lets get Bradley-Gamboa going after.

Here's the link to the other article:
          http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13270.html

I ain't mad you at bro! I would consider myself a Gamboa fan. I think he's extremely talented, but I just want to see him fight more and I really hated the whole deal with he and Rios. Really wanted to see that fight as I think he would have beaten Rios. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing him again. And I'm still kinda salty that he didn't get to whoop JuanMa...that Salido!!!
          Blame Arum not Salido lol. The Rios' fiasco put some negative points on his rep but people were falling too much for the little smear campaign Todd and Rios were running. I wanted that Salgado fight cause that wouldve been another belt in another division and a chance at the P4P list again. Oh well, I think this is the right move tho. He's getting older and needs to look for the bigger names. Peterson is not a big name but a solid fight for a comeback.

Comment

when on nov 17?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87
              when on nov 17?
              December. I think Nov 17th is taken anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Blame Arum not Salido lol. The Rios' fiasco put some negative points on his rep but people were falling too much for the little smear campaign Todd and Rios were running. I wanted that Salgado fight cause that wouldve been another belt in another division and a chance at the P4P list again. Oh well, I think this is the right move tho. He's getting older and needs to look for the bigger names. Peterson is not a big name but a solid fight for a comeback.

Good post and I'm ready for him to return.

Comment

lmao i thought it was lamont! bradley wouldve been soooooo f ucked lololol

Comment

Peterson Bros are no longer on TR so what would Arum have to do with the fight?

Comment

Looks like Gamboa is skipping 130 and we may get Gamboa-Broner sooner than people think.

Comment

Working...
                      X