Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DoktorSleepless

I don't get why all the blame (which I find crazy to say blame) is being put on Bob for Pac vs Marquez V. Pac obviously wants to avenge his loss. Why shouldn't he want that? Are you going to degrade Pac for wanting to avenge a loss? Why degrade Bob for wanting to put it together? It's his job to do what Pac wants, isn't it?

if pacquiao beat marquez already like some people say, what does he need to avenge?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    he needs to avenge is alleged robber against bradley

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly_UG

so Floyd's shaking up the boxing world and making new ground

and pacquiao is fighting marquez for a 5th time.... when he's already lost to him 2+ times.

damn it arum......

PAC-JMM 5 does more than an fight Floyd can do. So who cares IMAGE#1
      you do. you got floyd name in yo mouth every thread lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly_UG

are you seriously saying you want to see the same exact fight again for the 5th time?

If its another war yes with the possibility of a huge knockout who wouldn't wanna see that.

Everyone complained that PAC was taking easy fights untill he fought Marquez a fourth time and even then some said it would be another robbery. PAC never had to give a Marquez a rematch not only did he give him one he gave him three... So why shouldn't Marquez give PAC 1 I mean its only fair Marquez went around with that shirt I beat PAC twice and chased him and instead of completely ducking him PAC said **** took the third fight when he was the shot caller he could have been like Leonard and retired after announcing the fight would never happen.
        maybe in 3 yrs sir

Comment

Pac-Marquez 5 will sell over 2 mill

Comment

PACMAN Vs MARQUEZ, They can fight as many as Bob Arum wants and the boxing fans will still watch the fight ( even the Haters).

Comment

Working...
            X