Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most underrated fighter in recent years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clottey is a good choice...took a DIVE for Pacquiao and Arum been hiding him from the American Media Ever Sense!

also Steve "USS" Cunningham! he been in Germany DOMINATED THE CURISERWEIGHT DIVISION for years and it completely went unnoticed in his own Country

Also Joan Guzman...but he kinda did it to himself and black balled himself off of HBO and Showtime because of his weight issues...but IMO nobody in boxing even now has more OVERALL BOXING SKILLS (other then Mayweather of course). I would pick Guzman by UD or KO over all of the currently "TOP" 140 Fighters Today

Eddie Chambers! yeah he got knocked out by Wlad, but as seen against Adamek, the man has OUTSTANDING BOXING SKILLS, unfortunately no Power at Heavyweight...Probably should have made the move to Curiserweight YEARS AGO, I think he has plenty left in the tank to have a Successful Run at Cruiserweight

also Carlos Quintana! Absolutely no shame in the 3 guys he lost to (Paul Williams but also beat Williams, Cotto and Berto and we don't know if Berto was Clean for that fight) but Quintana boxing skills and slickness is extremely underrated, use a very clever stick and move style

To add One More who is currently being Overlooked and Underrated, the man who defeated Cunningham...Pablo Hernandez! Hernandez has Top 10 P4P SKILLS but again it will go unnoticed like Cunningham run at Cruiserweight because nobody has cared about the Cruiserweight Division since probably HOLYFIELD lol
    Last edited by sicko; 07-31-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I agree Clottey is, unfortunately people will disagree with you because they have an agenda against Pacquiao which pretty much sums up NSB today.

In fact someone has already compared him to Tackie which is pathetic.

I think Carl Froch has been continuously underrated over recent years, Lara is underrated.

Comment

I'd say that Juan Palacios, Miguel Vazquez, Moruti Mthalane, and Tepparith Singwancha are pretty underrated fighters currently.

Comment

roman gonzalez doesn't get brought up much despite his impressive record and fan-friendly fighting style, although i suppose that's always the case for sub-bantamweight fighters.

Comment

Easy Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Easy Manny Pacquiao.
              haha whatever, i would say the guy in your avatar is very underrated

Comment

Working...
              X