• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizurrected View Post
    what?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

that's not happening, bro

maybe garcia or the ref will stop the fight. no way tony quits

WARRRGARIIITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    exactly..id bet my life on that..there is no quit in tony..none..dude defines mexican machoism

Comment

"if you brought a knife to a fight with margartio...the knife would run"

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
        We're talking boxing here homie..please keep the negativity to yourself,,dude payed his dues and hes back,margo is a relentless pressure fighter and is el macho to the bone
        So am I he used to bring Plaster now he brings feather fist, little skill, no speed, a cracked chin and punching bag like defense, I bet Pac is shaking in his boots.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I’m still trying to figure out the “I think manny wins but he wont be the same after this fight” part.

You are making it sound like Manny has never been in a war, while I agree it will be a tough fight Manny has the skill to offset the size disparity.

By the way, I’m not like the others who are proclaiming Manny KO’s Tony within 8, I think his skill level alone could give him a comfortable win on the score cards.
          what fight would you consider a war recently for Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            So am I he used to bring Plaster now he brings feather fist, little skill, no speed, a cracked chin and punching bag like defense, I bet Pac is shaking in his boots.
            OMFG

Just get over it already. Let it go. He just whoop Cotto ass that is all there is to it.

All you should be doing now is hoping that a rematch happens.

Comment

Hes not feather fisted man..mosley just didnt let him get off..if cotto had clinched we wouldve won easily..you cant let tony get off like that or you will be punished...

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                what fight would you consider a war recently for Manny?
                Well in a couple fights his face has come out like it was a war.

But, since moving up from 130 he hasn't been in a war.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  OMFG

Just get over it already. Let it go. He just whoop Cotto ass that is all there is to it.

All you should be doing now is hoping that a rematch happens.
                  Get over what, I'm just stating facts here.

It won't be worth it, Pac will ruin Cheato.

Comment

i mean look at the clottey fight,manny got hit 5 times and looked like he got beat in the head with a bat..that kinda worries me..his skin doesnt handle punches well anymore

Comment

Get over what, I'm just stating facts here.

It won't be worth it, Pac will ruin Cheato.
                      Yea I bet you don't want Cotto in there with Margarito again.

Don't wanna see Cotto catch another beat down. And, understandable but really just STFU.

Comment

Working...
                      X