• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dro View Post
    i see someones never read the bible

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
      science is trying to teach that WE are god..i saw crap like that on tv..trying to say we are a damn video game..thats the crap yall believe??
      Aren't there religions that also believe that essentially we are all God? Don't think that idea is restricted to science if it is at all.................

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        Aren't there religions that also believe that essentially we are all God? Don't think that idea is restricted to science if it is at all.................
        no religion teaches we were made in his image..nowhere does it say we are gods

Comment

i see someones never read the bible
          So you believe the bible is factual? I see someone has never learned to distinguish between faith and facts. Bro we're all happy you found religion, but do you have to shove it down our throats? Do we look like cheap wh.ores? You're not going to convert anybody over the internet so just stop it. I'm sure your time on here trying to convert us could be better used, by learning more about what you believe in, and the world. Either that, or join a religion forum of some sort.

Comment

Science cant prove God wrong..the universe,human life etc etc didnt just happen..if so why cant humans create humans??why cant we even cure every disease??why cant we create planets,stars??why cant we even reach other galaxies??you're telling memlife created its self?? NO God did..dont let the devil use science to make you not believe in God....thats why people think they can live life with no rules and think theres no punishment....
            You're using a computer that was made because of science, you're using the devils tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
              So you believe the bible is factual? I see someone has never learned to distinguish between faith and facts. Bro we're all happy you found religion, but do you have to shove it down our throats? Do we look like cheap wh.ores? You're not going to convert anybody over the internet so just stop it. I'm sure your time on here trying to convert us could be better used, by learning more about what you believe in, and the world. Either that, or join a religion forum of some sort.
              the anger is strong in you..keep looking at naked woman im sure that'll benifit you alot in life....woman are more than a piece of meat..and dont ever tell me what i can and cant do..God has his hands on me for a reason

Comment

the is a creator, god, king of kings out there

i pray to him everyday for forgiveness and thank him for my blessings

gracias

Comment

the anger is strong in you..keep looking at naked woman im sure that'll benifit you alot in life....woman are more than a piece of meat..and dont ever tell me what i can and cant do..God has his hands on me for a reason
                  You coming out of the closet?

Comment

Quit hating on larry. he found god and thats a beautifull thing. If only everyone was like larry and beleived in god and all that.

Life is so much better once you accepted god into your lfie

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X