No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Returns on October 6th in Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Returns on October 6th in Atlantic City

Fresh from his five round demolition of Vicente Escobedo, former WBO super featherweight champion Adrien Broner (24-0, 20KOs) will return on October 6th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Broner will be moving up to make his debut in the lightweight division. The card will be a doubleheader, and potentially a televised tripleheader. The network has not been finalized.

[Click Here To Read More]

who's avaliable for an october 6th fight. hopefully its no bum cab driver.

looks like its a good chance that it might be hank lundy. which it a good fight. we'll see. but the venue is perfect and the date is als optimal
    Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 07-25-2012, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Good shlt...Get him to fight in the east coast and keep him busy.

Comment

From what im reading on twitter it looks to be Hank Lundy with Linares as a second option.

Comment

The haters should pat themselves on the back. Of course after they hate this article describing Broner's fame due to the hating..

Like I said, this kid is inheriting Mayweather's paying costumers i.e. haters like the pac-tards. This will equate to Broner being paid a lot of money. These haters will tune in begging to see him lose. Every breath they take, every move they make, they will be watching Broner.

Now saying that, I hope he fights someone that can potentially beat him!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            From what im reading on twitter it looks to be Hank Lundy with Linares as a second option.
            Lmao. I hope its linares. Please throw him to the wolves golden boy so it could shut ppl up around here.

Lundy is undoubtedly the better fight tho. Both are chinny but at least lundys only been koed once. And Molina is better than Sergio frikkin Thompson.

Comment

He'll be up against another tomato can just to keep him busy.. Put him up against Marquez or better yet Humberto Soto and the kid goes back to grade school against these top boxers..

Unfortunately any of those match ups are just wish thinking cause we all know damn well Broner will continue to be served tomato cans to hype his name up cause people like to be entertained with his outside the ring antics.. I dont however..

Comment

Hank Lundy fits perfect. Philly fighter in Atlantic City against one of the most promising up and coming fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  Lmao. I hope its linares. Please throw him to the wolves golden boy so it could shut ppl up around here.

Lundy is undoubtedly the better fight tho. Both are chinny but at least lundys only been koed once. And Molina is better than Sergio frikkin Thompson.
                  Imagine the prefight build up with those two crazy mother****ers? This will be a fun promotion and fight.

Comment

Thats cool I like boxing in October.

Comment

Working...
                    X