No announcement yet.

If Cotto wins......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    If he wins it would be because it goes to a decision and Mayweather gets outright robbed!!Come on people we all know Cotto does not have what it takes to beat Mayweather.. Mayweather will pick him apart. The question will be if Mayweather stops Cotto? I would like Cotto to win and will be backing him, but he will lose!
    Crazier **** has happened in boxing

Tyson vs Douglas Joe Louis vs that Nazi German guy Lamotta vs Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      If he wins it would be because it goes to a decision and Mayweather gets outright robbed!!Come on people we all know Cotto does not have what it takes to beat Mayweather.. Mayweather will pick him apart. The question will be if Mayweather stops Cotto? I would like Cotto to win and will be backing him, but he will lose!
      Moronic post bro. Make up your mind son. Are you supporting who? Cotto supporte? What a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by saul alvarez View Post
        Crazier **** has happened in boxing

Tyson vs Douglas Joe Louis vs that Nazi German guy Lamotta vs Robinson
        Odds are greatly in Floyd's side but this is what Ive been saying in any boxing match.

Boxing is the theater of the unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          Moronic post bro. Make up your mind son. Are you supporting who? Cotto supporte? What a joke...
          On thing is to support a fighter and another is to be blinded to the facts son!! Like I said, I back Cotto but at this point in his career he will get picked apart by a faster and superior Mayweather...

Comment

If Cotto wins, I will be e-rich, voiceless and hungover on May 6th.

Comment

if hollywood wrote this ****, cotto would beat floyd. considering all he's been through, considering the paths he and mayweather have gone, where mayweather is going, **** sounds like a rocky movie. but this ain't a movie. I'll give him a chance to make it interesting, but this is floyd. this muthufuka ain't losing to anyone till he's shot to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
                if hollywood wrote this ****, cotto would beat floyd. considering all he's been through, considering the paths he and mayweather have gone, where mayweather is going, **** sounds like a rocky movie. but this ain't a movie. I'll give him a chance to make it interesting, but this is floyd. this muthufuka ain't losing to anyone till he's shot to ****.
                i don't care what people say he lost to JLC once....

Comment

This place is gonna explode if Cotto wins! I can see it now... Hope Cotto takes it, man.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    it'll be lulzy for sure. The only problem I have with it is that Cotto's fan will be intolerable.
                    Am I really that bad? :worriedsmiley:

Comment

if cotto wins i would like him to get a pac rematch asap, and hopefully ko paq........

Comment

Working...
                      X