No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ortiz, Morales, Gomez and Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ortiz, Morales, Gomez and Canelo

(Left to Right) Undefeated super lightweight contender Jessie Vargas, WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez, Six-Time World Champion Floyd Mayweather, WBC Welterweight World Champion Victor Ortiz, super welterweight contender Alfonso Gomez, undefeated super lightweight contender Pablo Cesar Cano and super lightweight contender Josesito Lopez pose at Universal Studios CityWalk in Universal City, California at an appearance in advance of the dual-site “STAR POWER: Mayweather vs. Ortiz” mega-event on which Mayweather will face Ortiz, Cano will face Five Time and Three Division World Champion Erik Morales and Vargas will face Lopez at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada while Alvarez will face Gomez at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California on September 17, 2011 and all of which will be televised live on HBO Pay-Per-View. Photos by Gene Blevins/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

Saturday cant come fast enough.

Comment

Heck of a fight card except for the Canelo vs. Gomez fight. Gomez is a dam lame. Pablo Cano is an explosive fighter with good speed and strong combinations. Can't wait!

Comment

The first picture would have been the best if Morales was in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
          Heck of a fight card except for the Canelo vs. Gomez fight. Gomez is a dam lame. Pablo Cano is an explosive fighter with good speed and strong combinations. Can't wait!
          How good is cano will he make for a competitive fight?

Comment

Nice
            ______

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
              I agree, all fighters looks good and upbeat...

only thing I notice Floyd and Ortiz looks about the same size and I dont see one or the other giving up to much in overall size at fight night...

I cant wait for Sunday...

Comment

Ortiz looks mentally ready and very hungry ..

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                  Agreed, it was still a tight pic but why didn't they squeeze morales in? Gonna be a good card.

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Working...
                    X